• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CP chelseas (as I've stated here a few times) are pretty trash (I own a pair). 50% off, maybe.

Crossbones

Reaction score
CP chelseas (as I've stated here a few times) are pretty trash (I own a pair). 50% off, maybe.

Weird. I own 3 pairs and absolutely love them. Haven't paid retail for a pair, but normally cop for 40% off. In terms of quality, fit and silhouette they are awesome. I personally love the crepe sole as well. Might be a reason they are so popular...

hoodedknight

Reaction score
I love a good sale too, but this mentality has resulted in some good brands going under... ie band of outsiders, they suck now. If you like something, buy it and wear it. Don’t buy it because it’s on sale. Most of my sale purchases have been impulse buys that I’ve regretted.
That’s fair. Still not buying it tho.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Just copped the Translucent Pocket Tee from Watching Water off of Grailed. I remember someone removed the pocket so it was just the text. If you have the picture and could tell me how you removed the pocket please PM me. (I hate you can't search photos)

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
delete

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0576.jpg
Picccccc
Edit: of the color at least!
here is the red compared to my mustard...I did raw hem the neck on the mustard and I like it a lot better...going to do with the red as well bc after wearing looser ned shirts for so long I honestly cant deal with a neckline that fits snuggly around my neck. it feels like its choking me lol. let me know what u think about sizing up on red.

IMG_0577.jpg

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Just copped the Translucent Pocket Tee from Watching Water off of Grailed. I remember someone removed the pocket so it was just the text. If you have the picture and could tell me how you removed the pocket please PM me. (I hate you can't search photos)
that was me lol one sec

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
so I realized that the little bleaching details throuhout the shirt make it so that u can see a clear outline of where the pocket was...im going to put slight bleach spots on the pocket area to fix that. also u can slightly see where it was threaded but I imagine afer a few washes that will become less apparent. I just cut the threads with a razor carefully.

IMG_0585.JPG

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Weird. I own 3 pairs and absolutely love them. Haven't paid retail for a pair, but normally cop for 40% off. In terms of quality, fit and silhouette they are awesome. I personally love the crepe sole as well. Might be a reason they are so popular...
I also love them...definitely the most comfy boots I own

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 905063 View attachment 905064
here is the red compared to my mustard...I did raw hem the neck on the mustard and I like it a lot better...going to do with the red as well bc after wearing looser ned shirts for so long I honestly cant deal with a neckline that fits snuggly around my neck. it feels like its choking me lol. let me know what u think about sizing up on red.

View attachment 905065
Damn, JE effed up big time with the length of this tee in general. I’d definitely size up. Color looks good.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also love them...definitely the most comfy boots I own
Same. I don’t wear them often, but they’re damn comfortable. I don’t own any SLPs so I can’t compare to those, but I ordered BV boots on 3 different occasions and ended up returning them each time. Too bulky. Rag and bone fit 2 were even too slim for those

MTBRM

Reaction score
On the fence about the camel cashmere crew sizing. Every site I see has models between 6'1" - 6'2" in a M but I find that hard to believe. I'm 6'3", 180 and feel like that would be too tight? Are they that oversized or are they sizing these models incorrectly? I have a short torso, so who knows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics