• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the obsidians but mine are fading a lot. Looking for a pair of denim that fit similar but will stay solid black. Any suggestions?
A lot go with the Acne Thin Stay Cash. I found they were lint magnets but I know many love them. They don’t make that fit anymore but it can still be found on grailed. They replaced it with the North fit which isn’t as skinny. Would love for JE to do a cast 2 in overdyed black.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the obsidians but mine are fading a lot. Looking for a pair of denim that fit similar but will stay solid black. Any suggestions?
I also washed my obsidians before wearing. Cold water, inside out, hand wash cycle with a little woolite dark and it seemed to have set the colour in. About 10 wears so far with no fading.

Anybody have some heavily worn obsidians? Would love to see some process pics of how they look after a ton of wear

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MaTtKs

Reaction score
The hood ruined it
I'm into it. I've also been holding back on a few purchases waiting for the new drops. Gonna cop and see how I feel about it. Curious about sizing though, as I size up for raglan hoodies and stay TTS for things like the OS Cropped and Kake.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S

Same man! So annoyd. Size 28 carbons was gone and i wanted them :(

Throw me in this too. Had some SLP denim in my cart for like two weeks waiting for a drop. Dropped $200 overnight and sold out in my size.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Let’s see a pic
It's actually pretty hard to see in pics (especially with ****** lighting) but basically along the top of pocket, 5th pocket and the creases are getting white and will definitely be more noticeable with more wear. I think they will actually turn out to look really cool but just want something that stays black as well. Any suggestions other than the ACNE's? IMG_2036.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's actually pretty hard to see in pics (especially with ****** lighting) but basically along the top of pocket, 5th pocket and the creases are getting white and will definitely be more noticeable with more wear. I think they will actually turn out to look really cool but just want something that stays black as well. Any suggestions other than the ACNE's? View attachment 904892
Sick, those are starting to look awesome!

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
whelp just got my red anti expo and while I love the color, it is a solid 2" shorter than my other anti expos so ill need to size up...annoying

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr. Dylan Sebastian