• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No stretch on the chinos.. look to run a little big too so I copped a size small black and I normally wear 29/30 in the denim. Might as well give them a try.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 28 denim is a bit loose on me so prob can’t get these
Yeah in all honesty based on the measurements you would probably need an XS. Surprised there’s no XS with the type of fit they are. I’m disappointed in no stretch especially with how much they taper but I’ve been interested in this type of pant for a while so I went for it anyway.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It does look a little baggy on you. I decided to stick to a small to avoid that and it worked out. I’m 5’10” 145 for context.

View attachment 861158

I’m about the same measurements and my small bogota will fit comfortably layered over a tee, Kake and overshirt.

84DCC496-F892-4002-BBB7-1A28FEB789F3.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shadow looks rad. going to get one now.

did your obsids start fading already as well? if more people's do, then i'm definitely going to throw mine in a cold wash to settle the dye.
Btw that’s the brushed flannel

Mine haven’t faded...yet. You should look into a vinegar soak, it helps lock in indigo dye, might work for this as well.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally had some time to open up some packages I’ve recieved lately. Been pretty busy with work.
View attachment 861400
First things first...the black/grey brushed flannel. It’s money, super soft like the red flannel, but fits tts whereas my red brushed flannel ran small. Only thing I dislike is the placement of the last button, which is similar to all the other JE shirts, it’s too high so the shirt kind of opens up at the bottom almost as if it’s too small. This is a small. I ordered a medium and it was the same as well.

TL;DR: brushed flannel: It’s dope, ‘nuff said. Buy it!

View attachment 861402
View attachment 861405
View attachment 861403
View attachment 861404
On to the next one...krete blouson. My wife destroyed me on this one, her description not mine, “great an acid wash, girls jacket for $400...that’s going back!” She later apologized for being cruel. Anyway, I personally love the color and was hoping to love the jacket. The jacket is thinner than I expected, more like a Levi’s trucker. Maybe I’m used to really heavy raw denim jackets? I think the jacket would be perfect if it was a little longer. It hits just below the belt line which usually I love, maybe it’s the OS nature of the jacket that makes it look off to me, or my wife’s insults. The damn leather Pull tag kept falling off, similar problem to my rider jacket. The lack of pockets also was kind of strange to me. If my wife didn’t interject I’d probabky have held on to this one and prob would have sat in my closet...so prob better I got her opinion. If it hits sale szn I’ll def cop.

Description of pics: First is with the black raglan crew (prob should have picked a diff color) but the raglan is cropped on me and this is even more so.
3rd pic: with the flannel to show the length of the jacket
4th pic: with a (crinkled) white shirt tucked in to show where the jacket hits the waist.

TL;DR: blouson: if it had pockets & was an inch longer it’d be a keeper.

Update on the cast 2 obsidian : after a few wears they’ve stretched out a decent amount, got that diaper ass now. Really wish I would have picked up a 28. Here’s too hoping there’s an end of season restock or some retailer picks up a 28.

I feel the same way about the last button placement all three flannels I recently picked up but damn they’re nice and super soft. Glad I grabbed them and will get a ton of wear.

I think the blouson looks great on you and has a uniqueness about it that makes me want it but I’ll wait for szn but can relate to the lack of pockets feeling. Tough decision but again looks good imo. Here’s a pic of mine paired with the onyx. Getting my shadow red button up today! Stoked! Shout out to @Jbidwal for the hookup!

5CD3DA2D-7649-44F6-8413-A53CDC9C9864.jpeg

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn! Like both items today but going to stay strong and hold off. The navy looks great imo but that sizing on the Chino seems a little off but I guess it’s a relaxed fit.

Last edited:

vze3pspi

Reaction score
How do Anti-Expo tees fit? Gonna load up on all three B/G/W now that they are in. I usually wear size L but i want them to be a tad long like the models for layering purposes. Thanks

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to try the chinos, but can't do $300 at the moment. They also look really baggy up top on the models, so not sure a small would've worked anyway.

I've been looking for something a little more relaxed though in a similar silhouette, and if you're cool with navy or olive, this is a great alternative that I just got in: http://needsupply.com/chino-pull-pant-in-navy.html

Has that looser top block, but the leg still tapers. Not as exaggerated of a fit as the JE's, but I like them a lot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads