• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Lookbook 2 looks great. 75% of the items have already released ie, Raschel mock, shorts, Royal Riders, Oro Jackets and Oro Shorts, T-shirts, Natural LS Button up shirts, Skittles and Doha Jeans..the only one left to drop are .. The Skittles collection in Thumpers, OS Hoodie and OS Crewneck.. The Bombers in Pink/Black, Jelly/Black and Gold. The Silk/Satin Button down shirts .The Black Denim and Grey ones (correct me if I'm wrong.. or whatever I've missed) ..

Possible Wishlist on Lookbook2 are .. Silk/Satin Button down shirt in Silver or Gold and Pink/Black Bombers or Silver/Blue.... maybe the Black JE jeans.

Question1. Is the Black Denim fit and look just like Skittles with raw hem?
Question2 for @MIKE_JE Is the Button Down Shirt Silk or Satin, Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
Question3 I've asked this before (I can't find that response, this thread goes so fast.. LOL)
JE Low Shoe sizing.. If I'm True US 8.. Order TTS Normal size on JE shoes which is 41
Shorts with Elastic waist ..If I'm 31 (and with elastic) and Short frame.. Order a SMALL (30) in Oro shorts (?0

Thanks All.

Last edited:

Vinneo

Reaction score
The satin shirt is different in new lookbook I guess. Earlier one has elasticated hem and looks like no chest pocket. Also seems to have snap buttons.

jl710

Reaction score
Anyone have a Dove LS Curve in Large they'd be willing to sell?

How's the newest release of co mix classic crews fit? Still run a sz small?

Last edited:

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The satin shirt is different in new lookbook I guess. Earlier one has elasticated hem and looks like no chest pocket. Also seems to have snap buttons.
Pretty sure that's a whole different piece from the collection, probably gonna be in LB3. This season by far has the most product JE has ever pushed, I mean we're just barely pushing into Spring and have had a substantial amount of weekly drop.

Also, is it just me or has Mike been MIA for like almost a month now?

bernardot

Reaction score
17437875_691173564422899_5678542159448375296_n.jpg

New John Elliott sneakers??

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has encountered the same issue but i noticed on my new Springs denim a dark spot on the lower right leg. It's not real noticeable because of the stacking and also since it's a dirty wash but it looks like maybe due to a splash of dye or something. Hopefully it will fade away after the first wash and some wear.

Last edited:

arpman41

Reaction score

Wtf is going on in this photo haha it looks like a mirror fell on her and she's trying to escape

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads