• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a another note, ordered the royal rider with the money I had set towards raider tickets. I think I'll get more use from the royal vs pink. I'll see how I feel about the vent once I see it.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's not unique like the purl or raschel, but it's definitely a heavy, quality cotton. Made in Japan, for whatever that's worth. Doesn't mean much to me, but it may to others. I'm just really digging the wash and uniqueness of the shirt.

did you size the skittles tee the same as your purl gray size? do they fit the same as oversized tees? arent they the same model?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yet you thought they were SLP in the fit pic

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:

CH03

Reaction score
did you size the skittles tee the same as your purl gray size? do they fit the same as oversized tees? arent they the same model?
I went XL on my purl, but I never posted any pics of that in here. You will see in the pic where I am laying them on top of each other that the main difference seems to be in the chest width. Shoulders looked about the same and length was a tad longer on the XL. Keep in mind that the purl is definitely a more form-fitting material. I don't know if you got any of the OS cropped tees from RTV, but the weight of this shirt is about the same.

CH03

Reaction score
Mr. P almost out of the skittles tee. I will be returning the XL, so if you're interested keep an eye out. I can also just sell it to you.

Last edited:

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Looks like you will see a lot more of it. Delivery 2 lookbook tomorrow

Oh man, just saw that. Lookbook days are rollercoaster rides..
Half of me wants everything to be amazing, half of me hopes the majority is a pass $$ ha.

Thanks whoever returned the Classic Curve (M) in white to MP - Got it. Days of refreshing worked a treat.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys,

Does any of you own both the biker and the summer biker? It's unlikely but I'm having some trouble deciding so figured I'd ask about impressions.

I've owned both Summer Riders and tried on the majority of the other jackets. What's your question?

And just an FYI for some people talking on the Summer Rider, they definitely updated the fit on this years. If you have last years, this one does fit better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads