• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cg23

Reaction score
Question of the year: Does spending a stack of cash on a beach towel make you a stan?
Answer: yes.
I will say, I completely get throwing in a towel with the whole theme but unless im aquaman livin in an ocean, no shot i can justify spending that kinda money on a towel. But yes, the details and designs in it are pretty cool tho

Last edited:

973god

Reaction score
Question of the year: Does spending a stack of cash on a beach towel make you a stan?
Answer: yes.
I will say, I completely get throwing in a towel with the whole theme but unless im aquaman livin in an ocean, no shot i can justify spending money on a towel. But yes, the details and designs in it are pretty cool tho

Living in New York, I can't justify buying it either. I'm just curious to see how expensive a towel can get though.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live right next to the ocean. It's a 5-minute walk... but even still I can't see myself justifying one of the towels if it's priced ridiculously.

Last edited:

suisunfleet

Reaction score
After the linen cardigan I'm prepared for anything w the towel pricing, definitely won't be picking it up, can't justify spending over a bill for a towel personally

Yoshi

Reaction score
Any advice on "shrinking" a pigtail sleeves to original size? I rolled them up one day and now I feel like I'm swimming in them from elbow down.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Plenty of beach time for me too living in the Bay Area. Also spend plenty of evenings in the pool our community has. I can use it just about 3-4 times a week. Of course my plain cheap grey towel does job just fine too though.

It's more of an accessory for those that want to make a statement say at a pool party, spring break etc. if you can afford it and can stunt, why not

I want it but I like I said it's going to be a $ thing for me too. I like the design more than anything and appreciate that. I don't have a need to "stunt".

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plenty of beach time for me too living in the Bay Area. Also spend plenty of evenings in the pool our community has. I can use it just about 3-4 times a week. Of course my plain cheap grey towel does job just fine too though.

It's more of an accessory for those that want to make a statement say at a pool party, spring break etc. if you can afford it and can stunt, why not

I want it but I like I said it's going to be a $ thing for me too. I like the design more than anything and appreciate that. I don't have a need to "stunt".
For sure. If there is quality behind the product then I may give in. If it's just some 100% cotton standard fabric towel only manufactured in Japan w/ a dope design, then I'll probably pass.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My guess for the towel will be around $129-149.. not sure what you guys see in it design wise but have at it!

beans718

Reaction score
Don't really understand the point of a white beach towel, so I'll be passing regardless of price.

More concerned about the slide pricing. They can't be more than the guccis, right?

Last edited:

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Jbidwal Open orders annoy me like that too. Worst experience I've had online was a recent order from Arcteryx Veilance. They took two weeks to even answer my email for an $800 order, when you're selling $400 pants I expect good service. Out of all the places I shop online Mr. Porter has been the best so far. I can't browse that site too much though to many brands out of my budget that I want garments from.

Btw, looks like they're really pushing that towel even telling instagram followers where its made. Must be trying to justify the ridiculous price its going to be.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads