• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pattern is hand made so they can easily justify a high price. If it's priced high, they prob made a limited amount and there will be plenty that will justify it. Even females will be interested in it so it will sell regardless.

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Swimsuits look nice but personally I find it kind of hard to justify splurging on a swimsuit, especially when it's going to get destroyed by salt water/chlorine.

To the person asking about tank sizing, I would go TTS. The scar tank I have from a couple seasons back is fairly loose and quite long on me (medium at 5' 10" 150)

Thanks, I'm going to go TTS and see how it fits.

Also, I agree with your rational on swimsuits. I have a trip to Miami coming up, so I'm looking out for a swimsuit but doubt I'll be picking one of these up with the prices I'm expecting.

I'm going to guess the towel will be around $240.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks, I'm going to go TTS and see how it fits.

Also, I agree with your rational on swimsuits. I have a trip to Miami coming up, so I'm looking out for a swimsuit but doubt I'll be picking one of these up with the prices I'm expecting.

I'm going to guess the towel will be around $240.

I generally rock boardshorts casually too. I guess it comes down to where you live if it's acceptable or not to do that.

MuskieFan

Reaction score
I guess I've never had any board shorts that I liked enough to wear around on more of a frequent basis. I really liked the ombre ones posted a few pages back...so we'll see

Kde5

Reaction score
If anybody have a pair of new raw edge sweatpants in a bargain price then i would love to buy, size L btw

Cg23

Reaction score
I have to side with the great quote from Christmas Vacation "He workes really hard" ..."yeah well so do washing machines." Cool design? Sure. Will always appreciate JE's atten to detail, but its a TOWEL. I genuinely do not understand no matter what money you have, spending that on a towel. Just really struggling to see the point. Cool add on to a theme idea but yall saying its gonna be 150-3bills. No shot.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Hi Guys.. I know, this is Out of Topic.. but aside from Mr.Porter, Where else do you guys get your CP Achilles. I'm looking for great customer service and easy return, If shoe doesn't fit.. Is End Clothing pretty good, (they seem to have ALL the colors that I wanted). I'm not sure about Revolve clothing tho, I need reviews on that.. Any reputable online retailer with good experience for CP would be highly appreciated .. Thank You.

MilesMW

Reaction score
@hermesonly Mr. Porter is great. End is good, but overseas so takes longer. Revolve is great and fast. I like Need Supply as well.

Vinneo

Reaction score
Hi Guys.. I know, this is Out of Topic.. but aside from Mr.Porter, Where else do you guys get your CP Achilles. I'm looking for great customer service and easy return, If shoe doesn't fit.. Is End Clothing pretty good, (they seem to have ALL the colors that I wanted). I'm not sure about Revolve clothing tho, I need reviews on that.. Any reputable online retailer with good experience for CP would be highly appreciated .. Thank You.
End are good in my experience. Caliroots also been fine in the past. Both are super reputable.

Unless you have wide feet, 1 size down from Nike size and you will be fine with Achilles.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Guys.. I know, this is Out of Topic.. but aside from Mr.Porter, Where else do you guys get your CP Achilles. I'm looking for great customer service and easy return, If shoe doesn't fit.. Is End Clothing pretty good, (they seem to have ALL the colors that I wanted). I'm not sure about Revolve clothing tho, I need reviews on that..  Any reputable online retailer with good experience for CP would be  highly appreciated .. Thank You.

I can't speak on End Clothing but I've ordered from Revolve before and it was a good experience with easy return policy. They have an App and you can get a 15% off discount on your fist order through the app. Both iPhone & iPhone.

hermesonly

Reaction score
@hermesonly Mr. Porter is great. End is good, but overseas so takes longer. Revolve is great and fast. I like Need Supply as well.
Thanks Bunch... Mr Porter have limited colors, I will look into Revolve. Again, I appreciate it.!!
I can't speak on End Clothing but I've ordered from Revolve before and it was a good experience with easy return policy. They have an App and you can get a 15% off discount on your fist order through the app. Both iPhone & iPhone.
Thank You.. I'll check out Revolve...and hope to get the 15% off.. I appreciate it!!
End are good in my experience. Caliroots also been fine in the past. Both are super reputable.

Unless you have wide feet, 1 size down from Nike size and you will be fine with Achilles.
Thanks.. End seems to have a lot of colors on CP.. I've been looking into it, the only caveat was overseas and It might take a while and exchange return might prolong the transaction.. I've tried the actual shoe on my travels (should have bought it then, but was in a hurry) and found my size.. I'm normally 8 but sized down to 7 (40)... I appreciate the help!!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsgtfo1984