• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ElmTree

Reaction score
jellys look to be the best trunks. cant afford all of them but yeah inseam length and possible flare may force me to return

does anyone have this past season boucle sweats and have the leg opening flare out? mine flare out annoyingly so may need to get altered but wonder if its just my pair. pics online dont seem t oshow this to be an issue with anyone else.

It's not just your Boucles. That's the reason I returned mine. The online pics don't seem to be a 100% accurate depiction.

beans718

Reaction score
Eh.. I found it to run normal/maybe slightly longer than my reg tees.. everything else was bigger (oversized) but with the material you don't want a slimmer cut shirt.. needs to drape.

I love classic crews/curve but some of you gotta be open to diff cuts.. not all material is made for the same silhouette

That's not a mercer purl btw

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn fam

anyone have luck altering their boucles? and how much something like that would cost? i geuss i would have to have them altered from ankle/calf down at the seam and remove like two inches of fabric or something?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the pocket is the only thing holding you back on the tee, you can prob remove it by using a seam ripper. Given the material is woven, you prob can't even tell it was removed.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn fam

anyone have luck altering their boucles? and how much something like that would cost? i geuss i would have to have them altered from ankle/calf down at the seam and remove like two inches of fabric or something?

Very simple fix. Flare only on the cuff.

MuskieFan

Reaction score
I'll be picking up the tank. From the charts on JE's website, seems like you have to size up in the tanks, as far as the chest measurement. Is this correct?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've heard they are really bad with that sometimes taking over 2 weeks to get **** out.

They said today. If they don't I'm going to cancel. Not that I'm in a hurry but I just don't like orders open like that for weeks.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Anyone know about how often they restock the co-mix tees? Looking for the white classic crew in co-mix but having a hard time finding it besides on Roden Grey, but the shipping is killing me there

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremygrooks