• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vaeMD

Reaction score

Looks awesome man... what are your thoughts on it? Recommend? I've been on the fence about this one myself...

i really dig it -- picked it up for upcoming trips to colder areas of the US (live in berkeley) and for more work related events that the richmond jacket won't be warm enough for.

it fits really well and i like the minimal nature of the design. cuffs on the end are a nice touch.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20% off alpine bogota, black parachute and aluminum flight jacket in random sizes. PM me if you can't figure out where

Yoshi

Reaction score

Can someone do a comparison on
Bogota in Oak vs Iridescent Flight in Olive?
How different do they fit?

Also, anyone got pics of New Cast 2 Springs and Cast 2 Plumas side by side?

top pic is a better representation of the colors

Last edited:

rs1398

Reaction score
I would've liked to seen the combat boots in a brown or khaki. A dark brown could've been done with the black rubber sole this season. Hope to see more boots and footwear in the future

peter1234930

Reaction score
Last edited:

walt143JE

Reaction score
What are the chances the flash dual zip is released in Oak? Also, Curve U/some Curve tee is shown in Oak in lots of product shots, hoping for Curve and Classic Crew in a release soon.

I picked up the Mercer half zip in Alpine a few months ago(for those that have asked, I sized down and it is still pretty oversized). If I could do it over, I would have grabbed the mercer in oak and the dual zip in Alpine.

ChronBong

Reaction score
I think this varies on your build and how you like to wear your clothes in general. at your current size, if everything is fitted, size up. If you have a looser fit, your normal size works.
so technically i size up even i just want to wear a t-shirt for example underneath? My main size is medium.

the flash dual zip on a medium on me is quite fitted as i use it for laying or stand alone with co-curve u neck tee (also fitted).... i'm 5'9 and 175 lbs, i work out 4-5 times a week and have been working out for close to a decade so im one of those jacked guys...i just like things fitted.

i ordered it in large, hope im picking the right size since medium is sold everywhere. i just dont want it loose even wearing with a t-shirt.

did i make the right choice with the large?

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so technically i size up even i just want to wear a t-shirt for example underneath? My main size is medium.

the flash dual zip on a medium on me is quite fitted as i use it for laying or stand alone with co-curve u neck tee (also fitted).... i'm 5'9 and 175 lbs, i work out 4-5 times a week and have been working out for close to a decade so im one of those jacked guys...i just like things fitted.

i ordered it in large, hope im picking the right size since medium is sold everywhere. i just dont want it loose even wearing with a t-shirt.

did i make the right choice with the large?

I think you will be fine with the large at that size. I don't think you could fit the med without it feeling restricted. Terry fabric is more forgiving than a jacket.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wore my boucle sweats from last year. Noticed they have significantly stretched with wear. Was wanting to grab this years version as well to have one that's not worn out. I couldn't find an email confirmation or the tag...are the ones I have grey or black? The black from this year looks a lot darker. Confused on which color to order from this season?

victoorious

Reaction score

Wore my boucle sweats from last year. Noticed they have significantly stretched with wear. Was wanting to grab this years version as well to have one that's not worn out. I couldn't find an email confirmation or the tag...are the ones I have grey or black? The black from this year looks a lot darker. Confused on which color to order from this season?

black

GBlue

Reaction score

What would you like to know? Bidwal posted pics of both a few weeks ago. I have both jackets.  They are very different *EDIT*

Thanks for the response!
I was on the fence between those two since I like the iridescent over the bogota for the color but wasn't too sure about the fits. Some pics on here make the bogota drape better on the body whereas the irididescent looks boxier. I tend to avoid bombers because the boxy cropped fit doesn't work with my body shape (medium chest, 34 waist).

You mentioned that the arms on the bogota are less bulkier but how about the waist? And does the iridescent have a short and tight waist? If not I'll try to get one!

Last edited:

GBlue

Reaction score

top pic is a better representation of the colors

Thank you for the pics!
The springs look darker in blue than I thought.
I'm hoping they look pale blue-grey in natural light?
My plumas look grey-brown on a sunny day:

(ignore the pinrolls)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads