• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Delivery 1A did nothing for me, but 1B is where JE ***** me up. LS Henleys all day, and excited to see the thermal shorts. Most likely going to end up copping them in clay.

Crazy to see the growth of JE's collection from season 5 to season 7. So much more variance in pieces, soon I'll be able to wear JE for all occasions.

rbroseph

Reaction score
Hoping their mesh overlay pieces didn't get scrapped. I was really looking forward to their overlay dual zip from their FW15 show.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hoping their mesh overlay pieces didn't get scrapped.  I was really looking forward to their overlay dual zip from their FW15 show.

There will be mesh pieces this spring. Some of them were in the runway show.

arpman41

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure these are the clay thermal shorts that are dropping Thursday. They look fantastic

Last edited:

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Never heard the term "flat back" so I googled it and found this on the JE FAQ page. Hope this helps you guys wondering about whats dropping in SS16.

What is the Living Color treatment method?
Some garments from our SS' 16 Collection have been dyed with a Living Color treatment method. These garments are designed to evolve and fade over time, and will change specific to how you wear them. As a result, some colormay rub off slightly.
For all garments dyed with a Living Color treatment, we suggest that prior to first wearing, you reference the care instructions on the label and launder accordingly. Over time as the garment is laundered, any color transfer will reduce significantly.
For a list of these products, see below.

How do I know if my garment has been dyed with a Living Color treatment method?
The following list of products from our SS '16 Collection have been dyed with w Living Color treatment method.
For all garments dyed with a Living Color treatment, we suggest that prior to first wearing, you reference the care instructions on the label and launder accordingly. Over time as the garment is laundered, any color transfer will reduce significantly.
Washed Mercer Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized Cropped Hoodie - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
SS Flatback Thermal Henley - Black, Olive
LS Flatback Thermal Henley - Black, Clay
Flatback Thermal Shorts - Black, Clay
Oversized Pocket Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized Sleeveless Pocket Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized 3/4 Sleeve Tee - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Flatback Thermal Tank - Black, Olive
Oversized Crewneck Pullover - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Oversized SS Crew - Black, Olive, Navy, Clay
Paneled Long Sleeve Crew - Black, Olive, Navy
Safari Sweats - Black, Olive
Safari Shorts - Black, Olive
Paneled Shorts - Black, Olive
Sprayed Mercer Tee - Black, Navy, Olive
Sprayed Classic Crew - Black, Navy, Olive
2 Layer Military Shirt - Black, Olive

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My oversized hoodie in black size M just got stripped from me in the form of a cancelled order.. Still can't believe they could allow something like this to happen. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads