• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not getting padded shirt, but the black Boucle sweats are a definite yes. Heads up, 25% off Spring app until the 22nd (one item only) if you sign up for their newest giveaway. Hopefully JE will toss them up there.

Would you cop those Boucle Sweats without that 25% off?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would have honestly, but now that it's an option I probably won't cop without some discount, haha. If they don't get on the app I might just have to wait until Black Friday sales.

I think it's definitely hard purchasing anything by JE without a discount unless it's the terry items/any tee. I'm sure Spring will get them considering they've gotten everything from the recent deliveries, including the Flight Jacket, etc.

Last edited:

epryor

Reaction score
When that spring email comes through
1f608.png

ehose2110

Reaction score
I think it's definitely hard purchasing anything by JE without a discount unless it's the terry items/any tee. I'm sure Spring will get them considering they've gotten everything from the recent deliveries, including the Flight Jacket, etc.

This definitely rings true for us Canadians. Spring app isn't available to us in Canada, so no discounts. Then add an extra 30% cause of the brutal Canadian dollar and those shirts and jackets are getting pretty damn pricey.

Luciano123

Reaction score
This definitely rings true for us Canadians. Spring app isn't available to us in Canada, so no discounts. Then add an extra 30% cause of the brutal Canadian dollar and those shirts and jackets are getting pretty damn pricey.
yeah man it sucks.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the email too. Will get them with the discount. Usually added in a day or so if sizes still left

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Also I have no idea why I get charged duties, but I had duties owing of $110 upon arrival of my wool bomber jacket. I already paid it but I have no idea why in the heck I am being charged duties for a product made in the US and imported to Canada? Doesn't make any sense.

rbroseph

Reaction score
"By placing an international order, you agree to pay any applicable customs, duties, or taxes levied by your destination country. Unfortunately we are unable to calculate these charges prior to your order being placed, and cannot be held responsible for them"

It's right on their shipping + returns
Almost every U.S. site you agree to pay those fees if any which is almost always the case, prepaid or not.
I've been lucky enough to only pay once out of a few times I've ordered from them.

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
I bought my first Linen Blend tee item (classic crew tee) and I love it. I have 5 or 6 of the regular material classic crews and the difference was substantial enough where I couldn't help but wonder why new colorways have not come out.

Bought the Plaster Cropped tee today. I love this piece (especially the oversized sleeves) and may cave and order the black before I receive the plaster.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a bummer the US doesn't have the same VAT setup that European brands and retailers often have, removing VAT for international customers to put towards potential customs/import fees.
That's because the US doesn't have VAT...
What you are asking for is essentially the US to charge more (VAT) and then deduct it when they ship it outside of the US (meaning zero net gain).

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's the sweats

They look sick, upload fit pics when you have time!

My cropped tee in black was shipped. I'm not in LA anymore until May next year, so I Wont get the tee till late next week...UPS basic shipping to NY from LA is too slow..I still haven't received my olive kitos/dune escos/navy and olive flash dual zip hoodie that I ordered on release day last week...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads