• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

linstar

Reaction score

Looking at finally ordering a pair of Escobars. If I'm 5'9, 135ish lbs, and a true size 28, should I roll with an XS or S? I'm feeling like the XS might be better but I haven't seen any Canadian stockist stock XS's, and I might compromise on the S so I don't get hit by the exchange rate/duties. 

I would probably go with a xs. I'm 5'7 125lbs and the xs was a little snug in the waist at first but stretched out after a hour. The small would be baggy on me. Usually wear a 27 or 28 in SLP if that helps for reference.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their yuma shirts in? I wont get mine until monday. Also any word on any obsidian size 28...thanks

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone gotten their yuma shirts in? I wont get mine until monday. Also any word on any obsidian size 28...thanks

Got mine yesterday. I like the black, not sure about the indigo. Looks a bit different in person

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

any planned restock on kendo tights or court shorts? how do court shorts run? i wear size small in almas

I wear a M in everything. Got S in the courts and XS in kendo

5'10
145-150lbs

Last edited:

dcvm1979

Reaction score
[@]Jbidwal
I wanted both(yumas) but at the last minute just took the black. seen the indigo done a million times havent really seen the black tho..i think itll be one i cant take off especially once that black stretch comes out..i

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wear a M in everything. Got S in the courts and XS in kendo

5'10
145-150lbs

i wear S in everything except hoodies/sweatshirts (M). i'm 5'9" 140 so i guess i need xs in courts and kendo which is nowhere to be found :/

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[@]Jbidwal
I wanted both(yumas) but at the last minute just took the black. seen the indigo done a million times havent really seen the black tho..i think itll be one i cant take off especially once that black stretch comes out..i

Agreed. The black one stands out. The indigo in person doesn't seem that detailed as in pics. going to send the indigo back

TorontoGTA

Reaction score
[/URL]

Some fit pics. Sorry for terrible quality lol. I'm 5'8 168 if anybody is curios. Got a M. The quality and detail is superb! I love the tassels and the collar flannel.
looks decent

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads