• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jthom931

Reaction score
Sorry to bring you off your high horses @tokyocean and @Bertdinner2 , I intended to say the website had restocked mediums in both charcoal and midnight (pretty sure I snagged the last charcoal mercer in medium because they're all sold out now). So next time before you go in on a "I'm probably better than 99.9% of people in the world" response demeaning someones supposed lack of common sense, stop and reconsider what the statement may imply. Hell, even ask with a reply or something if you're unsure; don't bash my supposed ignorance towards JE like you're a co-founder or something.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Sorry to bring you off your high horses @tokyocean
 and @Bertdinner2
, I intended to say the website had restocked mediums in both charcoal and midnight (pretty sure I snagged the last charcoal mercer in medium because they're all sold out now). So next time before you go in on a "I'm probably better than 99.9% of people in the world" response demeaning someones supposed lack of common sense, stop and reconsider what the statement may imply. Hell, even ask with a reply or something if you're unsure; don't bash my supposed ignorance towards JE like you're a co-founder or something.
take a joke bud

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this was already mentioned, but I wasn't able to come across it--I ordered several tees as well as the preorder villain on the same order. Does this mean I'm not going to get the tees till the villain preorder is in? Or will the tees ship out normally, and the villain by itself later when it's ready?

nymvon

Reaction score
Has anyone else not received there tracking number from atrium? Not quite sure what is going on!

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone in Vancouver Canada wants the navy or olive mercer in a medium, let me know! I got the wrong size...

Cg23

Reaction score
Nothing from ruleofnext either yet (email for shipping). How long did it usually take you guys when you ordered from there to receive shipping conf?

kbasanti

Reaction score
You guys gotta relax about shipping emails. A lot of shops, JE included, probably had the biggest sales weeks of the year.

You'll get your ****

Cg23

Reaction score
You guys gotta relax about shipping emails. A lot of shops, JE included, probably had the biggest sales weeks of the year.

You'll get your ****
Easy, just a question and nothing wrong with making sure, especially when you spend a pretty penny on the stuff. No harm in asking

carloso

Reaction score
in regards to Atrium, I placed an order yesterday after I found out that the cyber monday promo code was still working, I hope they don't cancel it

dvxnick

Reaction score
As far as atrium orders go, I have yet to get a shipping notice from them, but I got an email this morning from UPS my choice this morning that my package will be here tomorrow. I wouldn't stress it, your order has probably gone out but they haven't gotten around to sending tracking numbers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads