• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flipsilk

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE , my two lookbook questions:

1- Is that a plain white or cream Daze I spy?
2 - Are the bowling shirts returning in a lyocell fabric or are you sticking to 100% cotton?

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8de3e250-5527-4c19-b711-e6b220ade687-jpeg.1735141

I know I'm beating my head against the wall with this, but why can't this shirt be three inches shorter.... the exaggerated reverse layering is the only thing I'm bristling at here.

I’m feeling the Cardigan. Seeing some Hedi Dancing Kid inspiration in that and the oversized flare jeans
Definitely. The interior house shots in front of the wood paneling and on the clay tile also giving me some Bode vibes.

Re: The Trench - you can see it in Look 5 and 34 (Black and Olive respectively). It is coming this season!

Regarding those jeans. We worked with Carlos Nazario (Global Fashion Director of I-D mag) on this lookbook and campaign. He styled our last runway show for FW19. We wanted to show a vibe of different fits through that look, it is obviously a more basic look but is about proportion.

We are not moving directionally as a brand into this fit or away from Daze / Cast / Kane. I knew that would be the reaction on here ?. This lookbook is presented more in the way we would present a runway show. As always there are plenty of commercial hits that will be revealed as the season goes on.

Glad to hear a lot you guys like it and the new site. For anyone skeptical, this season is not lacking any of the product you love...More excited than ever about everything we have to drop and discuss as a brand!
Don't apologize for being directional! With the prices moving up, it only makes sense that you guys bleed more in to this arena. I appreciate the Celine/Bode/Margiela inspo and reference points. And the Frost boots are next level. BRB, gotta go put some stuff on Grilled.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, Tts or size down? ???

I am a 9.5 / 10 in sneakers like Nike, Salomon, etc. etc. I usually wear a 42 in dress shoes or European sizing. For me Edition One and these boots are both a great fit at 42.

Since we make whole sizes, in general I'd say if you are a 9 in the sneakers I mentioned, go down from 42 to 41, the boots will feel a little big at the whole size 42. If you are a half size and can even wear a half size up in sneakers like me, take the 42. (using myself as an example here but apply this logic to any size)

The boots have enough room that if you are a true full size you will probably be happier sizing down a size, if you are half size like me, taking the closest whole number (without sizing up) should work.

I'm a 42 in almost all of our shoes except the Speedway Loafer, which ran really big. I took a 41 in those.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
8de3e250-5527-4c19-b711-e6b220ade687-jpeg.1735141

I know I'm beating my head against the wall with this, but why can't this shirt be three inches shorter.... the exaggerated reverse layering is the only thing I'm bristling at here.

Definitely. The interior house shots in front of the wood paneling and on the clay tile also giving me some Bode vibes.

Don't apologize for being directional! With the prices moving up, it only makes sense that you guys bleed more in to this arena. I appreciate the Celine/Bode/Margiela inspo and reference points. And the Frost boots are next level. BRB, gotta go put some stuff on Grilled.

I think you'll find that shirt is shorter in production.

m0butt

Reaction score
I’m normally a 45/12. I have Caldera 1.0 in 45 and if I were to do it again I’d do a 44. They fit fine but they’re definitely roomie. Can wiggle my toes and my foot can move up and down a bit. @barrettdudley

Moonrocks

Reaction score
S/S looks really strong! I like to see the progression, its nice to hear they aren't moving on from staples like practice shorts or interesting fleece but I think its refreshing to see the vision and watch the brand grow and push forward. Im all in for that crinkle shirt. Also I haven't seen much discussion today around the BAGS!! Are they new? That tote is incredible..

Womens also looking refreshing and new.

??? @MIKE_JE another BANGER!!!!!

PT2011

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads