• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wooha

Reaction score
Funny you brought those up. So boom….I sent the creepers back because I was still on the fence about them (my indecisiveness smh). Soon as I sent them back, the misses said that was dumb (she loved them). Ok now they are back on my list. I noticed they weren’t moving fast so I figured I could hold off until later this fall. NOPE, soon as JE styled the creepers with those ?fits, they picked up steam and sold out in my size. Well, yesterday Xhibition had a 30% off. First thing I thought was grab the creepers……NOPE AGAIN. The only size that was sold out was my size (44). I thought why not try a size 43, they might work. I got them in today and they are too small (?). So I have to rain check my review until I can score a 44 lol.
Thanks x100 for the Xhibition sale mention. Been eyeing the creepers since they were released hoping for a sale. Finally pulled the trigger!

BigRed

Reaction score
Has anyone in here picked up the sun drenched Folsom crew? I’m curious as to how it fits and your overall impression of it.

Onohediint

Reaction score
3F57812D-5FCA-43AE-935A-FD8C8CDC562D.jpeg

Masa
Butte
Nimbus
Speed laces (These are so good, gonna be part of the uniform all season)

vaeMD

Reaction score
Has anyone in here picked up the sun drenched Folsom crew? I’m curious as to how it fits and your overall impression of it.

its an amazing piece. its basically a sweatshirt with a folsom thermal lining so very hefty and warm. i went with a small and it fits perfect (for reference, im a small in all JE tees/crews and medium in JE outerwear @ 6' 155lbs).

link to post: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/john-elliott-official-affiliate-thread.343980/post-10869292

MTPromises

Reaction score
Is the interval fleece that JE just posted on instagram similar to the replica fabric but lighter? Looks like a similar silhouette for the hoodie

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
I saw some stuff at a nordstrom rack as well, they wanted 300 for a flannel and 300-330 for the mixed cashmere sweaters with the rip in the back, both crew and hoodie

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads