• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mikeezy

Reaction score
don't mean to derail the thread but unless you've been married for a while and your finances are heavily interwined, why would she care?

Nah it's all good. I mostly said it in jest, but it's because we've been going a little crazy lately. Just bought a new Model S and the quotes for our house remodel are rolling in (new kitchen, floors throughout the whole house, new electrical, new sheetrock... The whole deal). She cares but also not really. And also, she can't say **** because I just bought her a Peloton ??.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah it's all good. I mostly said it in jest, but it's because we've been going a little crazy lately. Just bought a new Model S and the quotes for our house remodel are rolling in (new kitchen, floors throughout the whole house, new electrical, new sheetrock... The whole deal). She cares but also not really. And also, she can't say **** because I just bought her a Peloton ??.
That’s the best way to go. Get her something so she’s distracted ??

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
she can't say **** because I just bought her a Peloton
screen-shot-2019-12-09-at-2-50-04-pm-1575921026.png

ggss09

Reaction score
JE AF1
Replica Hoodie

Think next time ill just tuck the tshirt in rather than let it hang out below but the hoodie was great - the weight of the hoodie gives the hood such a nice structure

Attachments

• B277BF3B-67F9-4E45-8C44-BEEA2B7F7856.jpeg
    B277BF3B-67F9-4E45-8C44-BEEA2B7F7856.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 69

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE AF1
Replica Hoodie

Think next time ill just tuck the tshirt in rather than let it hang out below but the hoodie was great - the weight of the hoodie gives the hood such a nice structure
Looks good ! It’s a great hoodie. Did you go TTS?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeKirk