• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing tips? I have a comix classic crew in one size up but I remember that the 50/50 blend fit slight different. Is it TTS or still up one size?

Going to be using these for layering if thats helpful
I go TTS Large and I’m 6’1” 175 and add weight during the winter up to 185.
I still got all my comix alternatives in L because XL was sloppy.

Comix fit almost like if you shrunk a shirt by accident but it didn’t shrink down a full size only just enough to notice.

Aside from the nice premium feel, the 50/50 blend draped really well. So if you size up wrong it can exaggerate any sloppiness. So go with your usual size.

They do pill slightly but not in a way that it looks old and none have faded in color.
In contrast my 1 x 100% cotton held it’s color but it just looked like any other old/aged cotton shirt after a year. I ended up just giving it to my brother.

edit: that was too verbose. TLDR: go with your true size. Don’t size up.
@flipsilk (I missed your quote/reply so taking you on to this. )

Last edited:

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6’1”, 29/30 in Cast 2, can go for S or M in LA sweats…what size am I looking at for the back sateen cargos? I read through the posts and most say size down but the inseam being as short as it is on the XS is concerning. Anyone else with similar measurements have these and can attest? Thank you!

Small

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if theyre bringing back classics I hope we see the Mercer Half Zip
I was late to the party when those came out. Picked up a bnwt black and alpine a couple years after release and they are my favorite fitting pull over hoodie JE ever made. Dual Flash Full zip still the Goat though in hoodies overall.

Wishful thinking is they surprise drop Nero’s and put the Creepers on sale.
I have over 20 pairs of Cast variations and those are my biggest regret not picking up.

ggss09

Reaction score
I was late to the party when those came out. Picked up a bnwt black and alpine a couple years after release and they are my favorite fitting pull over hoodie JE ever made. Dual Flash Full zip still the Goat though in hoodies overall.

Wishful thinking is they surprise drop Nero’s and put the Creepers on sale.
I have over 20 pairs of Cast variations and those are my biggest regret not picking up.
The Mercer was ahead of it’s time.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Will probably pick one up off Grailed eventually

iamfudge

Reaction score
powder

Attachments

• PXL_20211123_215255122.jpg
    PXL_20211123_215255122.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 85

ggss09

Reaction score
I’d stay TTS. Haven’t purchased one in a while but I have some 50/50 versions and if you go up the length will be too long. I go with M and I think we’re similar height/weight if I’m not mistaken.
I go TTS Large and I’m 6’1” 175 and add weight during the winter up to 185.
I still got all my comix alternatives in L because XL was sloppy.

Comix fit almost like if you shrunk a shirt by accident but it didn’t shrink down a full size only just enough to notice.

Aside from the nice premium feel, the 50/50 blend draped really well. So if you size up wrong it can exaggerate any sloppiness. So go with your usual size.

They do pill slightly but not in a way that it looks old and none have faded in color.
In contrast my 1 x 100% cotton held it’s color but it just looked like any other old/aged cotton shirt after a year. I ended up just giving it to my brother.

edit: that was too verbose. TLDR: go with your true size. Don’t size up.
@flipsilk (I missed your quote/reply so taking you on to this. )

Dope I'm gonna pick up a tee or two in my TTS then. thanks guys

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads