• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echau

Reaction score
Wore u-neck in co-mix grey and cast in carbon today:

Liking the way these stack.

Last edited:

dantatzai

Reaction score

how do you guys like the mix grey terry compared to the dark grey terry

Find em both unique - mix grey is more like a polo grey and dark grey is sharper. Both go well with many colors but each may pair better with certain colors a bit better than the other : hope that made sense

justjohn

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up the Cast denim but don't know which size to get @johnelliottco
I'm 5'9 / 165 lbs

Wear 32 inch waist in all my denim

Any suggestions is greatly appreciative!!

SLPpapi

Reaction score

Thinking of picking up the Cast denim but don't know which size to get @johnelliottco
I'm 5'9 / 165 lbs

The size chart on the site is pretty spot on and easy to use.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Has anyone sized down on the kitos? I got one pair in my usual L and they feel real extra baggy in the thighs compared to escobars. I just ordered the black in a medium to try them out. I'm 6'4" 170-175 size 32 waist.

godforshort

Reaction score
I'm 5'9 / 165 lbs

go with 30 it will be very tight but will stretch out eventually. i am 5/11 161 and i wear a 29 for a more tapered fit.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone sized down on the kitos? I got one pair in my usual L and they feel real extra baggy in the thighs compared to escobars. I just ordered the black in a medium to try them out. I'm 6'4" 170-175 size 32 waist.

Not sure about sizing down but they are made a bit looser. The Lima are also like that too.

echau

Reaction score

I'm 5'9 / 165 lbs

I'm a 32" waist and I wear a 29.

Check the size charts against a pair of jeans you like the fit of. That's gonna be your best bet.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
had to rebuy all the U necks in mediums lol at 6'4" 175 I prefer mediums fit

Potsnu

Reaction score

Every time I see JE denim on other sites, like Revolve, it looks so bad. I just want to let y'all know that it's much better in person. I own the Cast in Coast and Carbon and I'm thinking about picking up the Mica now that they've restocked.

I always wondered the same. The photos on other retailers look terrible, but your photos and JE's website makes the denim look fantastic. How did everything else line up? The honey combs etc.?

echau

Reaction score

I always wondered the same. The photos on other retailers look terrible, but your photos and JE's website makes the denim look fantastic. How did everything else line up? The honey combs etc.?

Everything lines up fine on my pairs. I think the models on other sites are wearing the wrong size, because if you pick the right size, you ought to get the fit advertised on JEs site.

karstenJL

Reaction score
Is there a size XL left in the Burgundy Hooded Villain ?
/ I'm also selling a black U neck tee, and a grey mercer long sleeve if anyone is interested, both size XL, mint condition.
Msg me for more details, pictures, and price negotiation.
Cheers

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads