• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dune297

Reaction score
Great pics. You are really selling that jacket lol. I want that jacket but been iffy about the embroidery.
Thanks! Yeah, I would say the embroidery isn't as apparent as it is in most of the lookbook shots. It definitely blends in, at least with natural.
Amazing Fit Pics... I've been contemplating getting the Natural Oro Jacket.. but I'm convinced, I would like to copped it pretty soon. Twins on the Parachute Jacket.. It's my favorite spring light jacket.. Thanks for sharing. Great Pics..

PS.. The Embroidery did it for me... ever since I saw the details... !!
Thanks! I think you'll like it a lot, the details are insane. The parachute is amazing and is probably my favorite jacket from JE. Such a unique piece.

Looks good. Height/weight?

Also if anyone sees/has a medium parachute jacket for sale, lemme know. I've been keeping my eyes peeled but it looks like people are holding on to the smaller sizes.
Thanks, 5'10" 135.

Thanks for the pics! I've had my eye on it and this definitely helps to confirm I want for sure! Great pics btw
Thanks man! Yeah, I think you'll end up liking it a lot.

@dune297 solid pics, jacket looks great. Better than I expected. Did you have someone shoot those pics of you?
Thanks! I used a tripod.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the board shorts came in. I can totally see what you guys meant by no stretch when I put on the xs. Hard to tell when they are loose.

With that said, kind of torn on sizing. The small only fit with them tied but I don't feel comfortable in the xs, especially with the jelly print. Not sure why but I'm that dude that doesn't like to take his shirt off even though I have full abs.

The mirage in xs look ok to me. They would be functional as I can wear them without them tied. I don't feel too uncomfortable with the fit of them and how they look.

I'm going to keep the small jelly fish, I can rock them casually. Will keep the xs mirage.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word. Co mix half zip is GOAT. Mad comfy. And yeah the half zip giving you that breathing room is great. And perfect to not eff up your hair. This hellweek crew is epic, but putting it on or taking it off makes my hair looks like a bozo

you really like the hell week crew? seems like it has nice stacking around the wrists.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks! Yeah, I would say the embroidery isn't as apparent as it is in most of the lookbook shots. It definitely blends in, at least with natural. 
Thanks! I think you'll like it a lot, the details are insane. The parachute is amazing and is probably my favorite jacket from JE. Such a unique piece.

Thanks, 5'10" 135. 

Thanks man! Yeah, I think you'll end up liking it a lot. 

Thanks! I used a tripod. 

I got my eyes on the natural. It's the type of jacket I'm missing. I like the both colors but natural would be my choice. Might be a sale pickup like you said although I could justify full price if the embroidery is to my liking.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what was the consensus on the oversized cropped hoodie? are people liking it? Does it fit similar to the KAKE?

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what was the consensus on the oversized cropped hoodie?  are people liking it?  Does it fit similar to the KAKE?

Sizing wise fits similar. The os hoodies have always been lighter terry so the fit might look different. Kind of depends on your frame and what you are looking for fit wise.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@srizvi722 could you hit us with another hellweek photo? I'd be much appreciated, I'm very intrigued now.

973god

Reaction score
Anyone who owns the Kempy, could you comment on the sizing. I know size chart says stay TTS, but the cropped sleeves have me thinking I might want to size up, especially if I'm going to layer with it.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you really like the hell week crew? seems like it has nice stacking around the wrists.
obsessing over the hellweek crew right now. The sleeves stack really nicely. Keep in mind it is JE's most cropped sweatshirt.
Nsub, I'll try to get in a pic tonight or tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads