• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hermesonly

Reaction score
K.. whoever copped the last Medium Kelly Green Villians around here.. Thank you... money saved for future JE release ..
1f44d-1f3fd.png

Last edited:

jtj48

Reaction score

Looking at potentially picking up the washed raw hem denim and wanted to know if it would be worth it? I know some others mentioned about the flare at the bottom. Didn't they also go up on Black Friday for $126? Thanks for the help as always.

Probably my favorite JE denim. But size down as far as you can go: all the JE denim I've tried stretches a ton, but these even moreso.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Slate vs. Charcoal Anti-Expo

Side note: interestingly enough, these are supposed to be the same size. Both are a size 2, but my slate measures 1.5 inches longer in length. I think my slate is a size L but was labeled Medium. Contacted CS last night about the issue, and hopefully can have the problem resolved soon.

flipsilk

Reaction score

Any new fit pics with re-released Springs?
Need to convince myself to get them too even if I already own the Plumas.
1f937-1f3fb.png
‍♂️

i think theyre totally both worth having. Different enough in tone and remarkable as the only 2 non-ripped/splattered iterations in the new fit line-wide.

gerg99

Reaction score
damn all u guys getting ur anti expos in already. east coast shipping taking mad long as per usual haha

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man, natural seems to be pretty darn close to what i'm looking for. Just need it to come out in a classic crew. Also, hoping for black and white anti expos

MilesMW

Reaction score

Someone? Lol

ALL JE denim stretches. (Except for raw, which I don't think they make anymore). Depends on how you like them to fit. If you want tight/skinny, size down, if you want a more relaxed/"normal" fit TTS. I wear a 32 in all denim brands and I don't size down if that helps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads