• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jcenky

Reaction score
Just got shipping confirmation, i selected UPS 3 day select so i dont have to wait a week to get it. It will be here thursday, ill try and upload a fit pic.

brianja

Reaction score
Unsure of my sizing I ordered two black kakes... a medium and a large. I planned on returning one of them, but with so few around I would rather get it to an SFer who wants it and couldn't get one.

Once I figure out which size I don't need should I post back here to see if anyone is interested in it?

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seriously I checked out around 11:02, manually put in my credit card info and checked out. Then I went back to see if any sold out, everything was fully stocked. How did so many people missed this hoodie. It wasn't a fast sell out. Mind you I'm a supreme buyer, and you have to be very swift for that

aaronj15

Reaction score
Was it that hard to get? I purchased on mobile and checked out after 11:01, went back and checked to see if they were still in stock and there was still a FSR. This will be interesting for future kake releases

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably expecting a Midnight kake next?

Grabbed onto both the black and grey, but I'm just going to wait it out for the new colors that I don't have villains of now..I literally have 20 JE sweatshirts...
censored.gif

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
scooped the large grey kake...not sure how ill feel about it. i just feel like this hoodie would look great in earthy tones like sage, oak, dove, etc. does anyone know how this grey compares to grey alma sweats? is kt the same or a darker grey?

calibar

Reaction score
scooped the large grey kake...not sure how ill feel about it. i just feel like this hoodie would look great in earthy tones like sage, oak, dove, etc. does anyone know how this grey compares to grey alma sweats? is kt the same or a darker grey?

same thoughts here, wish they didn't go for the basics

gerg99

Reaction score

same thoughts here, wish they didn't go for the basics

Agreed, except I'm happy they went with the basics as well. Wanted a black one for something more everyday wearable as soon as I got the sage. An oak Kake would be ******* killer

Last edited:

GTFan712

Reaction score
seriously I checked out around 11:02, manually put in my credit card info and checked out. Then I went back to see if any sold out, everything was fully stocked. How did so many people missed this hoodie. It wasn't a fast sell out. Mind you I'm a supreme buyer, and you have to be very swift for that
Was it that hard to get? I purchased on mobile and checked out after 11:01, went back and checked to see if they were still in stock and there was still a FSR. This will be interesting for future kake releases

This was likely caused by people hitting Shopify's "Inventory Issues" page. With Shopify, product can be held while customers complete the checkout process, which prevents others from checking out with that inventory. Until the inventory is at 0, the size will still appear available on the product page, but cannot be purchased until it has been freed from abandoned checkouts.

CH03

Reaction score
I'm still choked I missed out on the Oak LS. Have we ever seen anything else from JE in Oak?
Not sure that there's been any other piece in the past, however, we should definitely see more pieces in Oak in the future. I got really lucky and happened to randomly check the Oak LS product page and a size L was sitting there.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SARUAR1258