• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gerg99

Reaction score
The only people stupider than the resellers of a ******* sweatshirt, that will get released are the ******* ass hats whop would actually buy it.
The only people stupider than the resellers of a ******* sweatshirt, that will get released are the ******* ass hats whop would actually buy it.
Haha crazy thing is that even for a pretty fat markup, most of the Kake's I see on Grailed or eBay sell like hot cakes. Goes to show if there's a demand for it, there's always people with the money to pay a ridiculous premium for an OOS item

pleaserefrain

Reaction score
Ended up getting a L black kake at 11:00. Aimed to get M but it was sold out by then. Hopefully the L works out otherwise I'm going to return it. If someone is interested in it send me a message and we can work something out.

Anyways, Azalea in SF is having a special 20% off 24 hour sale.

There's JE pieces on their you guys may be interested like cast 2's, etc.

URL: http://www.azaleasf.com/#stq=john elliott&stp=1

code: FRIENDS20

* i'm not associated with Azalea. the sale popped up on my gmail and thought ya'll would be interested

gentlypfister

Reaction score
I have a few villians and the kake mock /OS cropped hoodies is a nice option. I still wouldn't even consider these anywhere near "oversized" as JE advertises. It's more of an relaxed fit so don't fret.
I picked up the Kake this am. First time I woke up early (west coast) for a JE release. Stoked I got them. I am an XL in my Villain, but after break in, prob could have gone L. I ended up getting a L kake. Hoping it fits me well. 5'10, about 185 built. I know it may be blasphemy, but I need a new gym hoodie...this may be the ticket.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
I picked up the Kake this am. First time I woke up early (west coast) for a JE release. Stoked I got them. I am an XL in my Villain, but after break in, prob could have gone L. I ended up getting a L kake. Hoping it fits me well. 5'10, about 185 built. I know it may be blasphemy, but I need a new gym hoodie...this may be the ticket.

"Gym Hoodie"

You my friend, are awesome.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@thekunk07
The XXL was from a private seller in Ohio on another board. Somebody here PM'd me and said they didn't make the flight jacket in XXL though...?

CH03

Reaction score
Does that mean it will be dropping soon? Pardon my ignorance, I'm new to the brand.
No worries. I can't say at exactly which drop of Delivery 2 the jacket will be released, but I would expect to see it sometime within the next two months...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khstksne