• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ccolbert

Reaction score
1.5" wider than the standard U neck. I usually do a Medium in T's, Large in CoMix, but give the extra width I took a M in this

ursman

Reaction score
Wasn't able to grab a Small in black. Other than that - I copped Smalls and Mediums in all colorways. I'll help someone out if need be.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
favourite pigtail colour? I think I like grey the best. Poncho also looks good. Don't like the plaster one as much though, but it's cool bc I already have the plaster fishtail

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. I was with a patient and Missed out. First JE release I missed out on:brick:
The black one looks awesome. Crossing fingers for a restock

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wasn't able to grab a Small in black. Other than that - I copped Smalls and Mediums in all colorways. I'll help someone out if need be.
hey bro, i literally "slept" on this release - woke up just now and my beloved size m's in grey are all sold out. can you help me please? :D

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also, is just me or does anyone else think that a short sleeve version of the pigtail mercer would be dope as hell? I just pictured it and think it could be super cool.

firejawnz

Reaction score
if anyone has black pigtail mercer in small they're willing to sell please let me know! one of my favorite pieces from s/s that I unfortunately missed out on.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@John Elliott do you know what retailers are planning to get a shipment of these pigtail mercer sweaters? Thanks.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
I got the black and olive pigtails... Was on the fence about Grey, got way too much of that color in my closet at the moment.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads