• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jthom931

Reaction score
Dam, those sweaters sold with the quickness!! It's quasi-reminiscent to me of the kanye x apc airport sweater

Also, the arms of the sweater look long on one model but short on the other... Definitely curious to see how these turn out

ThomSquared

Reaction score

Dam, those sweaters sold with the quickness!! It's quasi-reminiscent to me of the kanye x apc airport sweater

Also, the arms of the sweater look long on one model but short on the other... Definitely curious to see how these turn out 

I was just thinking how similar these look to those airport sweaters... I wore both of my airport sweaters weekly during the fall, such a timeless piece, can't believe Kanye had anything to do with it.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll post pics once mine comes. I went with my medium because these aren't oversized. Hopefully this sweater works fine for me.

LuckyG61

Reaction score
Wasn't even on my radar but I actually really like the pigtail in black. Ponchos are cool too but I'm good with my fishtail for now. Just exercising extreme patience with the Kake Mocks.

peezykicks

Reaction score
first cop since the black friday debacle where 3 of my orders were cancelled due to inventory issues. Because of that I was able to apply my 20% off coupon today, but not holding my breath as I haven't had luck with JE online store (Black friday was not the first time my order was cancelled due to inventory issues). Will not be surprised if this gets cancelled by how fast they sold out, even though i got my order in at 11:01AM - im sure someone will be screwed over by overselling.

Last edited:

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
Got a black OS Crew I'll be sending back, anybody want to buy for retail before I send it off?

drb1911

Reaction score
Anyone selling or know where I can get size L, Olive Escobars? Thx

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll post pics once mine comes. I went with my medium because these aren't oversized. Hopefully this sweater works fine for me.

You see the size guide? lol
It's not oversized, but it's oversized
1f602.png

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You see the size guide? lol
It's not oversized, but it's oversized
1f602.png

Looked at it closer. About the same size as the linen sweaters. those ran true to size. Material also factors. I don't think these will fit wide but let's see.

Last edited:

ejz2590

Reaction score
Picked up the grey pigtail mercer but I'm bummed that I slept on the black. Judging on how quickly these sold out I think it's safe to say these will be restocked in the future.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Which poncho are you guys feeling more? I can't quite decide. Initial impressions were that the black > plaster

Very interested to hear what some of you guys think

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Which poncho are you guys feeling more? I can't quite decide.  Initial impressions were that the black > plaster

Very interested to hear what some of you guys think

i like the black but I would only wear it during winter months. I wouldn't have much use for it in the summer

CH03

Reaction score
copped an Oak LS Curve Tee off a restock.

aww yiss.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Anyone selling or know where I can get size L, Olive Escobars?  Thx
i got a pair barely worn. how much do u want to pay?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads