• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

epsilon22

Reaction score
These were MTM right? Hope they fit well and you get hooked enough for subsequent pairs.

New pic of my derbys at work:
IMG_7968.jpeg

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These were MTM right? Hope they fit well and you get hooked enough for subsequent pairs.

New pic of my derbys at work:
View attachment 2243283

Honestly, I don't know how they would be defined: I tried an available last and it looked and felt pretty good, so we decided to go for it with minor tweaks (at the heel).

Yours look handsome, I also love the colour composition with socks and trousers.

Son Of Saphir

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

please post a review when you have time to reflect.
Are these your first handmades?

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it a different model than what he had originally I remember seeing it in trunk show and not having a cap toe

He has the two options, wing or cap toe, both very nice. I finally went for the cap toe. Not excluded I will get the other pattern too. I also opted for no medallion.

Screenshot (2219).png
Screenshot (2220).png
Screenshot (2221).png

Last edited:

Son Of Saphir

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

stunning model, love the wing on the toe and how it is so busy with all the broguing. THat black model has an extremely low instep, and all the sides of the shoe are also cut really low; it is a very unusual shoe.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kap