• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James Bond Trailer SKYFALL- Tom Ford wardrobe

JBMarce21

Reaction score
tie knots used: in Q of S is that a half windsor? I feel like it must be with that symmetry. In skyfall it may very well be a 4 in hand but they r so fuckin small it doesn't matter. As I am not a fan of anything but a sprezzed out 4 in hand for myself, I'm curious if any SFer's know if the 4 in hand doesn't have the prevalence in british style?

Stugotes

Reaction score
Wow, this just keeps getting so much worse...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you all notice at the beginning of the movie, that one cuff button on the suit was open, that was pretty nice if you ask me.

Ivar

Reaction score
Last edited:

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like this styling a lot, a very nice overcoat, good trouser length etc.

And the film was good too :)

Overcoat is way too short. Best overcoat was Brosnan in "world is not enough".

Can't help but thinking of that new Men's Warehouse commercial every time I see a photo of Craig in this movie. The one where he's driving down the street talking about a modern suit for the modern man...

JBMarce21

Reaction score
Wow, this just keeps getting so much worse...

the, uhh, pocket square is nice.... Jesus. How does Ford let something like this go?

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the best overcoat were by TF in QoS, although it's hard to see them in the movie. Those were not short and suited the character very well.

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Overcoat is way too short. Best overcoat was Brosnan in "world is not enough".
Can't help but thinking of that new Men's Warehouse commercial every time I see a photo of Craig in this movie. The one where he's driving down the street talking about a modern suit for the modern man...
Disagree, I actually think the overcoat is nice on him there. Since he is going for the slim fit in all clothing aswell should the overcoat be like that. I don't think a size bigger would like nice on him (he is not that old)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads