• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
Ok here we go boys...this new-to-me Geronimo just landed. I've historically been an anti-aviator guy, and these will likely be for my dad as intended, but here we go...

View attachment 2062533

View attachment 2062535
I’ll say this quite clearly and quite plainly, so let me know if you have any problems catching what I’m throwing down: nnnnnnNOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m happy with my 5 JMM collection but could realistically bring it down to 4 and be equally happy but not looking forward to selling/buying second hand, always makes me nervous.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what and when LF is coming out? Folks in the FB group (who I assume went to trunk shows) alluded to new LF releases but were unwilling to cough up any specifics.

D32169

Reaction score
Anyone know what and when LF is coming out? Folks in the FB group (who I assume went to trunk shows) alluded to new LF releases but were unwilling to cough up any specifics.
I was told the frames are hung up in customs. They don’t know when they’ll be released.

verver

Reaction score
Looking to get the LF pinedale- but these have paddle stems- which r shorter than usual at 141 mm. I’m someone who needs long temple length, like the 147mm on my daytons. Anyone w experience/insight with this?

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tryna practice what I preach here.

Rawlins in black or whatever name they gave black with custom dark blue flash lenses.
IMG_8022.jpeg
IMG_8024.jpeg

oudwood

Reaction score
Am I crazy for not wanting all my frames to have exposed wirecore? I have the Plaza in Agar, which have the exposed. Love them. Classic.

I'm wanting to add the Vendômes to my collection, but I just want them in solid black. The Titan color way was kind of exactly what I was looking for (would have preferred gold vs the silver, but I'm not THAT picky), but it is sold out. In fact one of the only Vendômes up right now that isn't available. Am I perhaps not the only one who isn't going for an entire exposed wirecore lineup?

Newish here, love the brand. Love reading everyone's comments. Be gentle haha.

obecity

Reaction score
Am I crazy for not wanting all my frames to have exposed wirecore? I have the Plaza in Agar, which have the exposed. Love them. Classic.

I'm wanting to add the Vendômes to my collection, but I just want them in solid black. The Titan color way was kind of exactly what I was looking for (would have preferred gold vs the silver, but I'm not THAT picky), but it is sold out. In fact one of the only Vendômes up right now that isn't available. Am I perhaps not the only one who isn't going for an entire exposed wirecore lineup?

Newish here, love the brand. Love reading everyone's comments. Be gentle haha.
Not at all crazy. I think exposed wire code is excessive on some frames. To wit: I have walkers in argyle. No wire core, and I prefer it thataway.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads