• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

bbhewee

Reaction score
Edited

Last edited:

SimModa

Reaction score
I really like those two pairs, so congrats. Would like to see the Kobos on you?. My Fellinis in Hickory are on the way and I think I will wear them alot.

Away from home so I can't take any better pictures. Here's what I have from earlier in the week. Excuse my bed head and the bathroom mirror streaks ?
CD041125-ACA0-46EE-BFB4-D597128B492E.jpeg

It's going to take some time getting used to how big these are. The frame is gorgeous to look at in hand. I know I've said this before but rootbeer truly is such an amazing color. I've rationalized that these are different enough from my Hickory Fellinis, to keep. However, if I can pull it off is another thing entirely. Fellinis I can throw on with no worries but if I want to wear these it takes little more effort planning my outfits.

Speaking of the Fellinis, I just read you're going to be returning them. A little bummed because I love the frame shape so much. I still highly recommend picking up a pair in the future! Some great colors releasing soon.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Away from home so I can't take any better pictures. Here's what I have from earlier in the week. Excuse my bed head and the bathroom mirror streaks ?
View attachment 1703607

It's going to take some time getting used to how big these are. The frame is gorgeous to look at in hand. I know I've said this before but rootbeer truly is such an amazing color. I've rationalized that these are different enough from my Hickory Fellinis, to keep. However, if I can pull it off is another thing entirely. Fellinis I can throw on with no worries but if I want to wear these it takes little more effort planning my outfits.

Speaking of the Fellinis, I just read you're going to be returning them. A little bummed because I love the frame shape so much. I still highly recommend picking up a pair in the future! Some great colors releasing soon.
This is one of the best Kobo fits I’ve ever seen.

Lithium Br8kfst

Reaction score
Long shot here but anyone know where I could pick up a pair of the Sturges in Tan? Debating between this colorway (if I can find it) and Argyle...
suppose Hickory too- although I have a pair of the Taos in Rootbeer which seems to be very similar to Hickory

SimModa

Reaction score
Long shot here but anyone know where I could pick up a pair of the Sturges in Tan? Debating between this colorway (if I can find it) and Argyle...
suppose Hickory too- although I have a pair of the Taos in Rootbeer which seems to be very similar to Hickory

I saw the argyle ones at 1269. Worth calling them. Hickory should be rolling out to stockists or already have, shouldn’t be too difficult to find. Tan is gonna be tough.

Lithium Br8kfst

Reaction score
I saw the argyle ones at 1269. Worth calling them. Hickory should be rolling out to stockists or already have, shouldn’t be too difficult to find. Tan is gonna be tough.

Thoughts on the Argyle? I haven't seen this colorway in person. Should mention too I'm open to a used pair in the Tan.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1703607

Fantastic pair! . You rock them Man!.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree, they are lovely and keepers. However I have a bunch of sunnies from different makers and my collection must stop somewhere someday. I am not Sir Elton John. :fonz:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads