• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
19969FC6-66EA-437B-B31A-76A03244E0A0.jpeg

BigRed

Reaction score
Did anyone get a chance to see the new collection/spring 2022?

I think they were showing some pieces at Morgenthal Frederics

I saw about 50% of the new collection a couple of weeks ago at my home town dealer. Some great colors coming out....

ultravisitor

Reaction score
I totally forgot about the trunk show that happened at the optical shop I frequent here in Chicago. I do drop in pretty often, though.

Still, I'm wondering how much I want my next pair to be another pair of JMMs, though. As much as I love them, when I'm wearing them, I'm definitely wearing GLASSES, and they don't always feel easy and comfortable to wear. I was reminded of that when I tried on a pair of Mykita Mylons during my last visit. Man, those mylon frames are so comfy.

liahos1

Reaction score
Just ordered Fellini in Seed from JMM. Should compliment my Fellini Royals...very excited to enhance that 70's sleaze vibe which I'm going for this season...

Outstanding requests (in case anyone in looking to sell):
Kobo (rootbeer or fade out)
Yellowstone Fellini Sage (though not sure its worth it relative to the Seed's I just ordered)
Ichikawa Sand
Laramie Reserve

Regarding the new season, I know trunk shows are ongoing but does JMM actually update their site with a look book or anything to detail what's new? I want to have some capacity to snag something coming out for the season.

Last edited:

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was told at least for a recent trunk show (that I missed), the new season is for Spring 2022 and those new styles likely won’t be available until early summer. Anyone have different info?

photograft

Reaction score
Just ordered Fellini in Seed from JMM. Should compliment my Fellini Royals...very excited to enhance that 70's sleaze vibe which I'm going for this season...

Yellowstone Fellini Sage (though not sure its worth it relative to the Seed's I just ordered)
Ichikawa Sand
Laramie Reserve

Regarding the new season, I know trunk shows are ongoing but does JMM actually update their site with a look book or anything to detail what's new? I want to have some capacity to snag something coming out for the season.
Fellini in Seed was really interesting when I tried it on
AD40C52E-BD81-4873-A2BB-A0F256DA79F2.jpeg

Facultyofzen

Reaction score

Ichikawa Sand
Laramie Reserve

Somebody was selling Kobo fade just a few pages back.

I have Fellini in Seed, Yellowstone and Dark Havana ... of course it's all relative, relative to your wallet yes, but also to the attire and tones you to choose wear on any given day. If you like the Yellowstone colourway just go for it I say....gulp! ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads