• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

swf999

Reaction score
Did this all start because DorianGreen, who I believe to be an excellent contributor to this thread and a nice person to boot, and a few others, simply stated their opinions - that they don't have a preference for the hammers on the Quentin?
Nah @DorianGreen just wakes up every morning and decides to be a mewling wazzock with his drivel on most of his posts! 😉

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
That’s enough everyone! I have enough stress in my life! I come here to relax and fun typing about JMM, not read hurtful and bullying comments! Is there a moderator who can moderate?!
Seriously, I read back to try to understand and I basically see a few people who have different aesthetic opinions that somehow devolved into bullying and insults. It sounds pretty silly.

Maybe we just need a quick bombardment of normal posts and questions to drown this out - I can start: wondering if anyone has in transitions in a hickory frame and what they chose.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a much lighter note, just took delivery of the Acoma in Argyle. Perfect fit right off the bat and my genuine reaction was this is the one of the 10 pairs or so that I have to rule them all. I probably should sell off a couple more pairs to fund this one, which will be my last for a long while (hopefully).

oudwood

Reaction score
Local to NYC, I'd like to go try on as many different pairs as possible.. does anyone have a list of stores (even Brooklyn too) that stocks JMM? Planning on dedicating a Saturday to bounce around to all of them. I used the store finder on the JMM site, but some of them don't make sense? It looks like several of the stores listed only sell their own house made frames. Thanks in advance!

walruswheel

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I recently ordered Molino 55 sunglasses from a retailer online. The sunglasses I received are the correct color way, but the certificate says only “Molino”. Are these still the 55 version? Should it say 55 on the certificate?

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 170

Mr Jay

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I recently ordered Molino 55 sunglasses from a retailer online. The sunglasses I received are the correct color way, but the certificate says only “Molino”. Are these still the 55 version? Should it say 55 on the certificate?

Certificate is correct, it should say Molino 55 on the inner left temple

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member