• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IsuiT - Italian Luxury Clothes - Official Affiliate Thread

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again for the great service. I thought I would leave a bit of feedback here for the SF community.

IsuiT has been running an AMAZING sale recently, especially if you are a fan of Cesare Attolini and Kiton. Their selection is impressive (but has been reduced somewhat since many items have sold since the sale started). Most of the items are fairly current, maybe 1/2-season to one season old at most. I was told that some inventory is even current stock still found in stores.

I was super impressed with the very fast order fulfillment and DHL delivery to the States (average of two days to CA). I picked up several shirts, ties, and a sport coat which are superb, as one would expect from Attolini. The shirts all arrive factory folded.

One minor disappointment was that although all the shirts are all pictured with their original boxes, the boxes are not included with purchase. I was told this is due to the significant additional cost of shipping.

All four shirts I ordered are size 15.75, and fit great, with the exception of one which is a somewhat slimmer fit with shorter sleeves. This variance of fit was not identified in the project description, and I imagine providing detailed measurements is impossible without disrupting the original factory fold. IsuiT allows returns, and customers are responsible for return shipping. Return shipping to the EU from the US can be prohibitively expensive - in the case of my one shirt, I was quoted between $68 (FedEx) to over $100 for DHL. In the case of my shirt, this does not make sense to return it, so I'll be posting it on the B&S board here or maybe Ebay.

I found the IsuiT website easy to use and the product photos are excellent. Customer service provided quick responses to questions via email and their chat function.

However, here are a couple of suggestions to make the shopping experience even better for customers:
1. For sportcoats, include close up photos of sleeve cuffs/buttons and indicate whether buttonholes are functional.
2. For shirts, try to include as much detail as possible on fits, e.g: extra slim, slim, classic, etc.

Cheers.

Thank you SO much for this beautiful feedback.

1. We are working on it
2. It's difficult because, as you say, we risk disrupting the original factory fold, but via chat we try to give as much information as possible, trying to clarify all the customers' doubts :)

Can't wait for your next orders!

Cheers

Chiara

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New, breathtaking and unique Zilli Shoes
Now Available!

Dress Shoes, Loafers, Sneakers and Slippers in an incredible range of measures and colors finally have just arrived in our store.

Let's discover them!
https://isuit.it/shoes?mgs_brand=254

Chiara

zilli_shoes_19ZS9.jpg zilli_shoes_19ZS18_6.jpg
zilli_shoes_19ZS105.jpg zilli_shoes_19ZS21.jpg zilli_shoes_19ZS27.jpg zilli_shoes_19ZS29.jpg
zilli_shoes_19ZS78.jpg zilli_shoes_19ZS38.jpg

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there some brands that you guys would like to see in our selection? And why? :)

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Attolini and Sartorio suits are of course very nice but very pricey. Adding mid-range clothing like Canali (I saw the link to Canali 1934 but there were no products) or some brands that might be hard to find here in the US could be a good idea.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Attolini and Sartorio suits are of course very nice but very pricey. Adding mid-range clothing like Canali (I saw the link to Canali 1934 but there were no products) or some brands that might be hard to find here in the US could be a good idea.

okay, thank you!
We have sold just a few hours ago all the Canali 1934 products. We hope to refill our store asap :)
Subscribe to our newsletter if you wanna stay informed ;)

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Anyway, our philosophy is to get the best of the best of luxury, especially things that are "hard" to find :D

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen!

Today we would like to submit you the following question: which brand do you prefer between Kiton and Cesare Attolini? And why?
We would like to read your thoughts because you all are very passionate and competent and maybe to make a stimulant debate start.

Chiara

kiton_vs_attolini.jpg

kiton_vs_attolini_details.jpg

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think most here would agree with me that the differences in terms of quality of fabrics, construction, and attention to detail between Kiton and Cesare Attolini, are subtle and arguably insubstantial. So then it comes down to preferences of cut, fit, drape and styling.

I own both, and definitely prefer Attolini based on the way their tailored items fit me, and the distinctive combination of Attolini's particular styling and silhouette - which some have described as a bit "racy". I'm not sure I totally agree with that descriptor, but I prefer it to almost all the Kiton I've tried.

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think most here would agree with me that the differences in terms of quality of fabrics, construction, and attention to detail between Kiton and Cesare Attolini, are subtle and arguably insubstantial. So then it comes down to preferences of cut, fit, drape and styling.

I own both, and definitely prefer Attolini based on the way their tailored items fit me, and the distinctive combination of Attolini's particular styling and silhouette - which some have described as a bit "racy". I'm not sure I totally agree with that descriptor, but I prefer it to almost all the Kiton I've tried.

This is a great answer! :bigstar:

PORCAMOSRL

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome and great to see you here on SF! I purchased a few items from your sale and am impressed with how fast they were shipped and your great pricing. Your product photos are very clear and website filters are great to narrow down item searches. I would like to suggest that you consider adding a filter to be able to select fabric type/composition.

Will you be offering Styleforum members any type of discount code now that you are an official affiliate?

As promised, we have just created a discount code for all the SF members!

Use ISUIT10SF to get 10% discount on every product (also the already discounted ones!) in our store https://isuit.it

Suits, Blazers, Shirts, Trousers, Shoes and Accessories are waiting for you!

Careful: you can use once, so make sure you buy well :)

if you have questions, we are always available

Have a great shopping session!

Chiara

Schermata 2019-04-02 alle 12.28.39.png

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As promised, we have just created a discount code for all the SF members!

Use ISUIT10SF to get 10% discount on every product (also the already discounted ones!) in our store https://isuit.it

Suits, Blazers, Shirts, Trousers, Shoes and Accessories are waiting for you!

Careful: you can use once, so make sure you buy well :)

if you have questions, we are always available

Have a great shopping session!

Chiara

View attachment 1153536
Wonderful. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads