• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Will Okay?

Coburn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Unexpected hospitalization, and I am unbelievably bummed that I wasn't allowed to go to Italy today but it was minor stuff very inconveniently timed.

Thank you for noticing. :)

Get some rest.
Big fan of your blog and customer of ASW store

Regards

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Unexpected hospitalization, and I am unbelievably bummed that I wasn't allowed to go to Italy today but it was minor stuff very inconveniently timed. Thank you for noticing. :)
If anyone can sucessfully coordinate underwear and embroidered house slippers with a hospital gown, it would be you. Can't wait to read that blog should you write it.
worship.gif
Heal quickly Will, you are missed.

BH1

Reaction score
I've been enjoying ASW every day for years now. Take care of yourself, Will.

emptym

Reaction score
HOpe you have a quick and full recovery, Will.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Get well soon Will!

I must admit I just assumed you were travelling.

Me too.

Good to hear that you are on the mend.
Anything we locals can do for you?

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will, if you're going to be tethered locally for a few weeks, join us for the upcoming meetup.

Doc4

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
If anyone can sucessfully coordinate underwear and embroidered house slippers with a hospital gown, it would be you.
Can't wait to read that blog should you write it.
worship.gif
Heal quickly Will, you are missed.

I suspect we'll be treated to several blog posts dealing with his ongoing search to have a bespoke hospital gown made up, no doubt in 14oz flannel* to combat hospital air conditioning, and a discussion of whether or not to have a breast pocket inculded for pocket-square display.

* Ultimately of course, one needs several gowns in winter-wieght flannel and summer-wieght linen, and perhaps a few spring/fall ones in gaberdine. Of course, finding cloth that does not clash with "Institutional Mint Green" will be a significant hurdle.

... seriously though, glad all is well Will.

jamaican

Reaction score
Get well Will. Listen to the medics... they often talk sense. J

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads