• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this man marsupialed?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Child Please. OchoCinco's hilarious and entertaining. He's just having fun and shows that athletes can show that they are having fun on the field. He also routinely flies fans to football games, has fans meet him for dinner or at the movies and pays for them, etc.

Originally Posted by Thomas
I rather like him,
aware of his short shelf life;
he's living it up.

+1 To both of these. As long as he keeps it off the field I think it's fantastic. It bothers me when players' antics mess up the game, but I think it's great otherwise. He's a grown man playing a game for a living, and he seems to grasp the absurdity of it all. It's obviously a lot of fun to him, so I say "more power to him." I wanted to be a pro athlete when I was a kid because sports were fun - I think it's cool that he isn't taking it too seriously.

mrchapel

Reaction score
If he's going to change his name, he should change it correctly. So that means eighty-five, not 8-5.

On a somewhat related note but unrelated to Ocho Cinco, there was a kid in my high school gym class who's name was Ben Dover. No joke, true story.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
he knows that it does not mean 85 in japanese, just like Ocho Cinco does not mean 85 in spanish. I wish football would bring back endzone celebrations, the one thing I love about soccer (other than the blatant racism and hooliganism) is the great celebrations some do after scoring a goal. Have some fund for God's sake.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jbreen1
O and something else I found interesting is that he eats McDonald's almost everyday, even during the season. I'm sure some of you watched the Bengals training camp series on HBO this season and I definitely gained a lot of respect for him. He's a hard worker and I find it hilarious that he eats McDonalds and other crap and is still a beast.
I've eaten at McDonalds on at least two occasions. There was an awful aftertaste of grease ... and each time I felt ill within a short period of time. I don't know how anyone could do this on a daily basis ... perhaps he as built up a tolerance.

sunror

Reaction score
why does the nfl ban endzone celebration? it is win-win

ochochino is great and im glad he's changing his name again. i wish more athletes would join him. perhaps once he retires a new nfl player will carry his torch

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
I've eaten at McDonalds on at least two occasions. There was an awful aftertaste of grease ... and each time I felt ill within a short period of time. I don't know how anyone could do this on a daily basis ... perhaps he as built up a tolerance.

You can do that with things like strychnine, too.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
You can do that with things like strychnine, too.
Given my limited experience with McD (other than once owning the stock) ... I'll take my chance with strychnine!

But McDonalds may be part of the answer to what's his name's -- oh 8 5's -- problem/s. Then again, he may simply be marsupialed.

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
he knows that it does not mean 85 in japanese, just like Ocho Cinco does not mean 85 in spanish. I wish football would bring back endzone celebrations, the one thing I love about soccer (other than the blatant racism and hooliganism) is the great celebrations some do after scoring a goal. Have some fund for God's sake.

Does he now? His actions certainly don't imply that understanding.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ochocinco via Twitter
Can someone in Minnesota pick me up and take me to Mall Of The Americas, ill help you wipe out your Xmas List while we there. Please

Dear NFL League Office, @iamdiddy told me to be great, being great means having fun n celebrating. I've written a letter of apology to yall

@shawnemerriman it's gonna be weird when I punch you in yo mouth next week during pre-game

What's not to like about this guy?

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rothbardian
I wonder how many announcers grimace when they have to say it.

Ive heard some just refuse to say it and call him Chad Johnson, lol. Regardless, I think this guy is funny as hell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads