• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this man marsupialed?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or does he just need attention that badly?

Chad Ochocinco plans on changing his name again. [. . .] He made the announcement on Sunday morning before the game against the Lions. This time, the new name will be "Hachi Go," which is Japanese for "Eight Five."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,207862

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Child Please. OchoCinco's hilarious and entertaining. He's just having fun and shows that athletes can show that they are having fun on the field. He also routinely flies fans to football games, has fans meet him for dinner or at the movies and pays for them, etc.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I rather like him,
aware of his short shelf life;
he's living it up.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He said like a month ago on ESPN that he was changing it to Chil'please so we'll see. He wants all the announcers to say child please when he catches the ball and that's why he wants his name as chil'please but I guess he changed his mind.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
O and something else I found interesting is that he eats McDonald's almost everyday, even during the season. I'm sure some of you watched the Bengals training camp series on HBO this season and I definitely gained a lot of respect for him. He's a hard worker and I find it hilarious that he eats McDonalds and other crap and is still a beast.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this nice jewish girl at work married a guy w/ the last name pitt, and then officially changed her first name to avacado
crazy.gif

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
this nice jewish girl at work married a guy w/ the last name pitt, and then officially changed her first name to avacado
crazy.gif

You aren't being serious, are you?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
You aren't being serious, are you?

Yes -
wow.gif
/
crazy.gif
, not
smile.gif
(or as AF would say,
lol8[1].gif
). I think there might be a cult involved....

* I would ask her jokingly if it was OK if I called her Ava, and her stony-faced monotone reply was 'No, I prefer Avacado...'

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Yes -
wow.gif
/
crazy.gif
, not
smile.gif
(or as AF would say,
lol8[1].gif
). I think there might be a cult involved....

* I would ask her jokingly if it was OK if I called her Ava, and her stony-faced monotone reply was 'No, I prefer Avacado...'

Wow. She's weird and she's a *****. Great combination.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jbreen1
He said like a month ago on ESPN that he was changing it to Chil'please so we'll see. He wants all the announcers to say child please when he catches the ball and that's why he wants his name as chil'please but I guess he changed his mind.

smile.gif

I think he should change his name to I.P. Freely, for similar reasons.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oliver Klozov?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads