• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the phrase 'I love you' something you say very often?

Astan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SwB411
I am married with two beautiful daughters. I say it to them every chance I get. Also tell my mom and dad I love them every time I talk to them. Call me sentimental.....

I have not said it to my girlfriend yet though.

question-mark

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say it to my mom in reply to her prompt but otherwise it's been a few years.

SwB411

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Astan
question-mark

Just kidding about that last part, Astan.
lol8[1].gif

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MrsG and I say it a lot, partially, I think, to ensure that we never stop saying it. I also say it every time I talk to my mom. Other than that, it's sporadic. I'm really close to one of my uncles, so I probably say it as often to him as I do my dad, which is occasionally. I don't say it often to my brother, but it's implied. I only have two friends I've said it to, I think once for each, and they're my two closest friends in the world.

For other family, it's usually said in response to them having said it first.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say it to my wife and daughters so many times a day I couldn't count them. There is nothing better to me than getting an unsolicited "I love you" from them.

I rarely say it to anyone else. My family was never the type to say it much, either to me or to anyone else.

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never, or very seldom. They should know how I feel by how I treat them, not by useless platitudes.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Frequently to my wife and I always mean it.

My family and I tend to say it most times that we speak. I have one friend that I literally love like my own brother, but it's only been said a couple of times (probably when each of us was best man at the other's wedding).

ceaton

Reaction score
At least once a day as I go to bed.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Say it all the time, it's not like you only have a limited supply or it costs you money, baby.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
huh? oh yeah baby I love you too *rolls over*

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics