• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Paris the most beautiful city in the world?

TheBatman

Reaction score
As already noted, many of the beautiful European cities that have stood for centuries are being overrun by third world immigrants who trash the place.

I've traveled through Europe extensively, most recently through the Scandinavian countries. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see such beautiful cities like Stockholm filled with middle easterners with no manners, 5 children in tow, and leaving trash everywhere in their wake.

Truly depressing.

Disclaimer for the Pearl Clutchers: In case anyone here is OFFENDED by my comments and wants to clutch their pearls and faint on their Victorian couch, please start with addressing all of the comments about the French and Americans. Unless you are offended by those comments as well, you have nothing to say.

Vive la France!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

TheBatman

Reaction score
I know everyone is going for the exotic travel destinations, but for a place to actually live I would have to say that living on the California coast is second to none. Palos Verdes Peninsula, Half Moon Bay, Carmel (where Ansel Adams lived) are peerless in beauty. You also get the benefits of living in the USA and the wonderful weather! Some of these exotic cities are indeed beautiful... but the weather is God damned awful almost year round. That counts for something.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As already noted, many of the beautiful European cities that have stood for centuries are being overrun by third world immigrants who trash the place.

I've traveled through Europe extensively, most recently through the Scandinavian countries. It almost brought tears to my eyes to see such beautiful cities like Stockholm filled with middle easterners with no manners, 5 children in tow, and leaving trash everywhere in their wake.

Truly depressing.

Disclaimer for the Pearl Clutchers: In case anyone here is OFFENDED by my comments and wants to clutch their pearls and faint on their Victorian couch, please start with addressing all of the comments about the French and Americans. Unless you are offended by those comments as well, you have nothing to say.

Vive la France!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

you really are a ******* moron

asifengdahl

Reaction score
hmmm.. kind a debatable one..

Paris is romantic but I find Rome to be my winning spot. There's so many cultures in the European countries.

The most boring but peaceful place i have ever been is in Gränna, Sweden. Although i can't complain as it's haven for chocolates, sweets and cheese.

TheBatman

Reaction score
you really are a ******* moron

Fearless leader, senior members, anyone else who has written to me regarding my "communication" and my "conduct..."

Would anyone care to address this person? Is anyone going to condemn his language? He has insulted me severely without cause.

I would also add that people here have written that I would not be taken seriously anymore because I say things without backing them up. Well, can you same members commit to not taking this person seriously anymore as well, being that he is a foul mouthed and doesn't provide reasons for his perspective?

I'll be watching and waiting.

Btw, I will NOT be blocking this person even though he has severely insulted me without cause, as "Caustic Man" has done simply because he doesn't agree with me.

Last edited:

TheBatman

Reaction score
You said something moronic. He called you a moron. What's without cause?

Please enlighten me. What did I say that was moronic?

I say that you are a fool because you are taking the side of a fool. We all can play this game.

I'm waiting. I stand by my initial statement: third world immigrants are ruining European cities. Not all, but some. It's a view shared by many multitudes of European people, hence the major political upheavals happening there.

So fool.... how am I a moron again?

TheBatman

Reaction score
If you call a moron a moron, is that truly an insult?

Yes it is an insult. Just like calling a disabled person a "marsupial" is an insult. Even if a person is "dumb," there are more polite ways to say it - if you had to say it all. Anyone who calls someone a "moron" for expressing a different point of view, all without justifying or even stating what your view is, is themselves a person a with a flawed character and/or of lesser intelligence. This is exactly what you have done. See? I expressed truth without insulting you. So it can be done, very easily I might add by someone with any amount of class or refinement (THAT is an insult).

So, explain what was moronic about what I said. Enlighten me.

And if you need to spend time researching for a response, realize that you condemned an idea without investigating it - the very height of ignorance. But I am CERTAIN that you would never do such a thing. I am sure that you can challenge my assertion that third world immigrants are destroying many European cities off the top of your head. Right?

Last edited:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You misunderstood me. I was merely asking a philosophical question. Once your heart rate returns to normal and that throbbing vein in your forehead subsides perhaps you'll see that. I'm happy to discuss existential questions anytime, provided you don't resort to childish insults again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TheBatman

Reaction score
You misunderstood me. I was merely asking a philosophical question. Once your heart rate returns to normal and that throbbing vein in your forehead subsides perhaps you'll see that. I'm happy to discuss existential questions anytime, provided you don't resort to childish insults again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Oh, I see. I shouldn't use childish insults again, otherwise you won't respond.

And would you care to address the person who called me a "f---ing moron?" But that's not childish is it. No. Of course not. Only my comment is.

Even with the anonymity of the internet you have no spine. Yikes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads