• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

babydials

Reaction score
Hello, I'm babydials, I am addicted to denim, pancakes, shave soap, classic rock (Zeppelin, Who, CSN&Y, and Skynyrd) and have an odd affection for tiki. I have been viewing here for around 2 years, but just joined today.

Reaction score
Hi there I'm Bobby,

Longtime lurker but first time poster. If you read my first post in the Menswear Forum, it's a bit specific and may seem a little decadent but I guess that's what we're here for right? LOL

I'm a collector of tropical patina Rolex watches as evidenced by my avatar, fine fountain pens, and love traveling round the world.

Bobby

Last edited:

Reaction score
Hello there,

I've just joined the forum yesterday- over the past couple of months I've seemed to spend more and more time reading through the threads. Lots of information here! Looking forward to participating.

eldarion

Reaction score
Hey I'm Dave.
I'm from Dublin in Ireland. Found this site by accident and glad I did :)
Looking forward to reading and getting some cool tips :)

AFdYS7

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mat (or AFdYS7 thanks to a random generator), I'll be 99% lurking around, but may ask a question here and there. I love striped shirts, burgundy brogues and am slowly completing my wardrobe (currently looking at Empire Outlet's suits). Cheers!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm Simone, 40 years old with a huge passion for watches, from low budget till high-end (feel free to ask, glad to answer).

Only recently i've discovered the world of men's dress shoes, although i've been raised with my personal tailor: my mom.
She is a seamstress who used to work leather for some factories behind famous italian brands, creating the sampling clothing.
Thus i was born sorrounded by fashion and craftmanship.
Beg your pardon whether my introduction is a not focused only on me, but i am definitely proud of her work and the real Made in Italy.
Of course i have several bespoke jacket, from leather to suede.

I'm here to learn and, why not, share my thoughts.
These are my latest purchase, Nazareno Carelli is the craftsman, in the next days i'll be able (hopefully) to add a review.

masset1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm just starting to dabble in the world of fashionable wears. Hopefully, I can learn a lot from this forum!

Mark53

Reaction score
I'm Mark, a Miami guy looking to expand my knowledge on quality threads and leathers and, of course, how to care for them. I've been to this site quite a few times, so I thought it's time to join.

RoninNumber1

Reaction score
I'm J.T. and I'm re-joining the forum under a slightly different username (now RoninNumber1) after all of the info associated with my old username (PITAronin) and my posts/activities somehow vanished into the ether and I became a non-person. Though I'm semi-retired from a 'suit and tie five days a week' career, I still have an interest in menswear as well as the other lifestyle postings that I used to peruse on a pretty regular basis back in the day.

pekkanto

Reaction score
Hi I'm Victor from Sydney, I've gained interest in fashion after the streetwear craze took over but decided that it wasn't my type of style. I've fallen in love with the loose fits of Yohji clothing but I'm always trying to expand my horizons to develop my own sense of style! Pleased to meet you all :)

Abrantes

Reaction score
Gents,

Hey, I'm Pedro, Brazilian dude from Rio looking to shed his raggedy trappings on the way to style enlightenment. Stumbled upon the forum while looking for help in putting together the outfit for my upcoming wedding (seems to happen a good bit, judging by that advice thread). Been lurking for a few weeks, and holy crap, it's been eye-opening already, so thanks to everyone for their knowledge. Daunting, but fascinating for a relative n00b like myself.

Abraços

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members