• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to run/jog with a girl?

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldSFer
and, you know, old-poster-turned-trolls like you

There's one more category we've missed: Old-poster-turned-new-poster-turned-troll. They're typically the most boring and short lived "contributors".

ice86x

Reaction score
Well, you're jogging, and alpha males don't jog as an exercise, so #1 is out of the question.

Why is she running with you? What vibe do you get? Does she just want to get a good workout or does she seem interested in you? If the former, just set the pace by running a couple feet ahead occasionally slowing down in case she hits her threshold. If the later, run next to her and chat a little but not too much to the point where it's distracting the run.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
ojfc

worldrunner

Reaction score
You not going to run with her for the workout but for the companionship.. DO your running in your own time.. Also in my experience woman naturally pick up the pace around men in ways that always confused me.. Enjoy your time with her and go for a double after work.

Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by worldrunner
You not going to run with her for the workout but for the companionship.. DO your running in your own time.. Also in my experience woman naturally pick up the pace around men in ways that always confused me.. Enjoy your time with her and go for a double after work.

Yes I agree. Fundamentally I am not running for my own sake (otherwise I would go out hard by myself like a true warrior) but heck I have to show off a little : )

I got the comment today " I still think you are probably going to be much faster than me". Sheesh almost a turn off. Where is the self belief and confidence. I am sure I can play on that too : )

It is all mine to f... up : )

word

Reaction score
run behind her and keep poking her with your bonar so she runs faster

ffffuuuu.gif

scientific

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you forgot option #5: jog slowly with her but keep it alpha by wearing a 40 lbs vest. when she asks tell her u are thinking of going out for the SEALs.

Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scientific
you forgot option #5: jog slowly with her but keep it alpha by wearing a 40 lbs vest. when she asks tell her u are thinking of going out for the SEALs.

Yeah I thought of wearing a parachute vest to be ultra alpha but the chute might get in the way
satisfied.gif

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Star
Yeah I thought of wearing a parachute vest to be ultra alpha but the chute might get in the way
satisfied.gif

Keep the chute in the bag, then if it becomes clear she just wanted a running partner jump off the nearest cliff to make her feel guilty for a second. Obviously don't tell her you have a parachute in the bag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads