• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Walking out for dinner last night.

Sport Coat: Oxxford
Shirt: Billy Reid
Pants: PRL
Shoes: AE Shreveport

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender1.jpg

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strangely cool in the Bay these past two days. Got to wear these pants for the first times today. Not sure about the pocket square, but my intention was the burgundy and darker yellow to pair with the shirt and tie in that the shirt has the thinner burgundy stripe and the dark yellow inside the small paisley. I dont think it quite worked out how I had hoped but that ok.

image1 (2).JPG
image2 (1).JPG
image3 (2).JPG
image4 (2).JPG

SC: Lubiam
Shirt: Kamakura
Tie: Borrelli
Pants: Loro Piana
Shoes: AE
PS: Kent Wang

jiredell

Reaction score
Yesterday was National Seersucker Day, and I attended a fundraiser for the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation. I thought there might be a lot of seersucker, so opted to wear a cotton suit instead. In fact, there was only one guy there in a seersucker. But, fortunately, there was also only one dude in a cotton suit. Unfortunately, the photographs are really ******. Blurry, or overexposed.
IMG_2868.JPG
IMG_2874.JPG
IMG_2871.JPG

Also, is it everyone's experience that trying to attach photos to a post is hard? Are others constantly getting an error message until it finally works?

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was National Seersucker Day, and I attended a fundraiser for the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation. I thought there might be a lot of seersucker, so opted to wear a cotton suit instead. In fact, there was only one guy there in a seersucker. But, fortunately, there was also only one dude in a cotton suit. Unfortunately, the photographs are really ******. Blurry, or overexposed.
View attachment 794918 View attachment 794919 View attachment 794920
Also, is it everyone's experience that trying to attach photos to a post is hard? Are others constantly getting an error message until it finally works?
Looking good! Love the funky watch. Easy to attach pics from a PC, mobile might be more difficult.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads