• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Various shades of grey, different patterns and expertly blended textures along with impeccable fit..... I don't see anything not to love. If this is a miss, the rest of us are doomed!

I'm not saying it's a miss, I'm saying I don't like it. Especially for summer, I just wasn't feeling all that gray. Besides that, I wouldn't say it was various shades of gray. It was two shades. So I stand by my assessment, even if I stand alone. I will say this though, the fit of all the pieces was very nice.

DonCologne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last business outfit for one week

Johnboy

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@conradwu:
About your tie: I like it, It is elegant, not perfect. I also happen to think a DFIH can look pretty good too as in detail..
About your braces: I think much wider and not spotted would look a lot better.

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
X-post from Challenge:

Steven Hitchcock SB, Harrison Saltire Cashmere windowpane & Ambrosi trousers in Minnis 300 flannel. Turnbull & Asser shirt with detached collar from Budd, Rubinacci tie, John Lobb St James's nubuck
bigstar[1].gif
:

c43o.jpg

fkhj.jpg

8nlc.jpg
Outrageous. Butler is always on point. Christ.

Ernie

Reaction score
Well I'm thrilled, something that looks good and is in my reach.
fistbump.gif
Nicely put together fit though man.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it just doesn't get any better than that-- inspiring. I find it interesting that the fits you post are classic, yet nothing less than modern somehow. what a great trouser, too.

Don Cologne, notice how your legs look wider and stubbier in your suit pix, compared with the red pants posted the other day/ longer and leaner. I have a similar issue, and have no choice but to slim the legs of my trousers with most makes as a result. I think it makes all the difference (Stitch seems to have reached a similar conclusion while back, fits have been spot on)

X-post from Challenge:

Steven Hitchcock SB, Harrison Saltire Cashmere windowpane & Ambrosi trousers in Minnis 300 flannel. Turnbull & Asser shirt with detached collar from Budd, Rubinacci tie, John Lobb St James's nubuck :bigstar::

c43o.jpg

8nlc.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

But that's not the point, is it? I'm sure the guys over at SC & D don't give a **** either, but they still look bad.

um, no they dont. there is equal amount of crap and great fits on both sides of the forum.

either way, lol that spoos fit caused any discussion at all. it was rather obvious he was enjoying a fun outfit for a night out on vacation.

and dont feed me the old line, "if you dont want feedback why post." he was posting just to share some of his vacation fun, not to ask if he looked alright for a day at the office.

try adding a little perspective to things guys, just a little.
---

conradwu - your fits have been really great. any chance we can get a full length fit?

mp1472

Reaction score
Ditched the button down for a t (oh the horror the horror). WIll likely get crushed for this but thought the T worked ok with the linen jacket showcased based on the 90+ temps in NYC today.
Worn with some white linen trousers and KW loafers.

^^^ +100! (except maybe the kissy part, LOL)

I haven't posted fits very much, but thought I'd post this outfit I'm wearing today in order to attend my wife's graduation ceremony. She's receiving her second masters in education today. Since it's going to be 1,000 degrees, I broke out the seersucker!

I apologize in advance that the pics are of poor quality. The shoes are tan double monks.

Ballantyne SC

Tindari by Zegna shirt

Vintage Japanese themed links

Tom Ford pocket square

Trafalgar belt

Ralph Lauren Purple Label pants

Gaziano & Girling St. Tropez shoes

Creed virgin island water

the default monogram on all my shirts.

based on the greatest Wu-Tang Solo album of all time.

you gents all have one thing in common ... a certain cool factor that i hope im getting myself. All these fits are awesome well done!

Ernie

Reaction score
Next time maybe try to take out some of the pictures when you do that, mp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members