• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handmade Leather Artisan

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Can anyone point me toward Chicago screws / interscrews that with a barrel that's ~ 1/2" long but still thin enough to pass through the hole on the back of a key? I have a key holder whose capacity I'd like to expand slightly, and the relatively short Chicago screw that's currently in place seems like it's often in danger of coming unscrewed in my pocket.

Deusis

Reaction score
I made this for a customer in Singapore. This is his third shell cordovan wallet from me. This is trying out something I've never done before and overall, I'm very pleased with the final product.

Made fully from Horween Natural Shell Cordovan, 3 slots, 2 hidden slots, and an expandable coin pouch.

Deusis

Reaction score
Few other items I worked on for my first brick & mortar shop.

From the back...

- Shinki Hikaku Black Shell Cordovan exterior, Black Baby Calf interior, black thread, black painted edges
- Horween #8 Shell Cordovan exterior, Ilcea Cognac Kangaroo interior, natural thread, brown painted edges
- Italian Whiskey Shell Cordovan exterior, Light Brown Baby Calf interior, natural thread, brown painted edges

Not for the shop and not Shell Cordovan so technically it is cheating but I figured you'd all appreciate.

Black Nile Crocodile lined with Blue Baby Calf with Black Thread and black painted edges.

Custom order for someone who wanted side facing slots. Shinki Hikaku Brown Shell Cordovan exterior, lined with Ilcea Cognac Kangaroo with Medium Brown Baby Calf interior, natural thread and brown painted edges. Really pleased with how this turned out.

Friday

Reaction score
Got my hands on some very soft oiled indigo nubuck. Paired it with natural veg tan on select pieces.

skenney

Reaction score
Anybody know of somebody who makes few fobs? I'm interested in a design that's more towards a key fob, instead of a lanyard or keyhook.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads