• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GREEN FRIDAY CHALLENGE 25th January 2018!

Your winner is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the ECHL is pretty much there, the Barbour will get there but its new. So of course it won't be beaten to hell yet :)

@smittycl I think we have the same fabric for our jackets.
Pretty close I think. Polo vs. Purple Label, though. I'll assume the RLPL went for a higher-end fabric. I never button my collars either! Not as an affectation but just out of laziness.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phew, almost missed the window!

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00229.JPG

Some of the deets:

DSC00216.JPG

DSC00218.JPG

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty close I think. Polo vs. Purple Label, though. I'll assume the RLPL went for a higher-end fabric. I never button my collars either! Not as an affectation but just out of laziness.

Very similar cloth, can you post an up close shot?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you didn't go with the green face for the challenge!

You know, colHolm, I certainly considered it. However, with my two three greens on deck, I did not want to push my luck with one green too many :).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@EFV, thanks for the info.

Also, I think purple and green is a great combo.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4 Barbours! #BarbourBoys taking over. :lol:

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no way I can compete with what is in this thread but I thought about wearing a Vietnam-era M65 but with all the Barbours it wouldn't hold up so here goes. And I wore green pants to hopefully offset how many green SC's there have been(but mostly because I don't own one myself lol)

Snapseed2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics