• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1699974973371.png

This has to be the most reasonable purchase I've made all year lmao. I am stoked for these boots. I wish they weren't on commando, but I'll live.

basu13

Reaction score
View attachment 2069609

This has to be the most reasonable purchase I've made all year lmao. I am stoked for these boots. I wish they weren't on commando, but I'll live.
Nice. Do post pics when you get them.

I picked up the cognac pebble grain Ottawas, a pretty rare makeup nowadays since this leather made its reappearance after a long time. Had been eyeing it for quite a while, finally picked it up.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. Do post pics when you get them.

I picked up the cognac pebble grain Ottawas, a pretty rare makeup nowadays since this leather made its reappearance after a long time. Had been eyeing it for quite a while, finally picked it up.

I was looking at those too, thinking how nice they look. The Ottawa in general also feels pretty rare (even though it is by far their best offering).

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Order summary​

earth_compact_cropped.jpg
Field Boot Earth × 1
10 / E
$292.00​
1F7A8636-Edit_compact_cropped.jpg
Garrison Boot Olive Minerva Box × 1
9.5 / EEE
$380.00​
Discount
discounttag-d1f7c6d9334582b151797626a5ae244c56af0791fcd7841f21027dd44830bcc6.png
BOOTSGIVING20
-$134.40
Subtotal
$537.60
Shipping
$0.00
Taxes
$32.26
Total
$569.86 USD
You saved $134.40​

Trying some different sizes, also want boots I can wear more than a dress sock in.

Erikdayo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the micro studded sole would look better, but everyone has a preference. I suppose I agree with the poster that didn't like the curved top as well. I would probably prefer if it were straight or a less pronounced curve? Either way they are very nice looking boots. I don't think any of the current options are for me, but I am sure they have more in the works.

Monomachos

Reaction score
The curve on the Garrison's are hardly going to be visible under most circumstances, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. The killer for me is the option to go without speedhooks, as I have a high instep and simply don't want to spend several minutes taking my boots on.

I randomly checked the page today though, and saw those Olive Brass Boots and my jaw dropped. If I hadn't just received my first set of brass boots (natural waxed commander) a week ago...

Limboroom

Reaction score
Trying some different sizes, also want boots I can wear more than a dress sock in.
Same here. I’m glad to see that I’m not alone on this.

I read any posts from people that always buy in the same size with envy. I have 4 or 5 different sized socks and, for my feet, I can pretty much only wear the smaller or bigger sizes on all my shoes/boots. Either pain one way or swimming the other, lol.

I have like 7 pairs of GS and probably 6 pairs have different sizes per last! I think I’m going to add few more permutations shortly…

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member