• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

NewStart

Reaction score

xpost from Skoab:
Also got my G&G mtos in:

Warwick MH71 and Isham GG06 English Grain

Top of the class

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude I just bought one what last are you looking for? I got mine from leffot charge is 195US that's the best I have found.

Is that after taxes and shipping? They're $150 on their website here. Or maybe that's just the old version that they're discounting to get rid of.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that after taxes and shipping? They're $150 on their website here. Or maybe that's just the old version that they're discounting to get rid of.

What leffot has is left over and very limited stock and the one you were looking for same thing I wanted. They don't have that but they can get it for you. The price is 195$US that's all it's cheaper to go through leffot. Than buying though London uk site were its comes out same price 195$ plus 30 pound more for shipping. And risk of custom hit because they don't have post it's through fedex. So just buy it from leffot. Search around no luck accept leffot. Hope this helps.

Goodman

Reaction score
No tax you just pay 195$ free shipping etc

Leffot is the way to go for G&G trees. Just tell them the size and last you need and they'll take care of the rest. Might take a 2-3 weeks to arrive but beats trolling Ebay and trying to get very lucky.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@rydenfan Brilliant pair, man. Is that the GG06 last?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33