• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS; Mabitex Sartoriale cotton/cashmere pants (32) and Incotex cords/cott(34, 36, 40)

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some pants for sale. Some are bargain basement, others are pricier but worth it I think.

First up are an awesome pair of Mabitex Sartoriale 95% cotton / 5% cashmere slacks size 32 (EU48). These are better made than Barbera cotton/cash pants that I sold here before for over $100. They are button fly, slim fit, beautiful waistband, single pleat which lays flat, pick stitching on front pockets and coin pocket. Awesome pants. My favorite pants are now Valentini and Mabitex Sartoriale. The value is phenomenal. All interior tags. Made in Italy $65 shipped
KIF_4360.jpg

KIF_4361.jpg

KIF_4362.jpg

KIF_4364.jpg

KIF_4366.jpg

KIF_4367.jpg

Next up are a pair of Incotex jean cut pants but in a very nice soft brown cotton size 34 (EU50). Interesting back pockets. These can be used for with a sportjacket and weekend wear. Tags cut, Made in portugal and seem to be made for Burberry. 8 inch cuff, 9 5/8 knee $35 shipped
KIF_4368.jpg

KIF_4369.jpg

KIF_4370.jpg

KIF_4371.jpg

Incotex "Inco Chino" flat front. Size 34. These are a very nice dressy cotton in a wonderful finish. Gorgeous buttons, all tags, wonderful interior wiastband and finish. These are not the regular Incotex khaki type pants, they are a notch above. Made in Portugal. $75 shipped, expensive but they were costly as they have all tags and they retail for over $300. 9 inch cuff, 10 1/2 knee.
KIF_4372.jpg

KIF_4373.jpg

KIF_4374.jpg

Orange David Chu cords. Size 36, flat front, Made in Italy. These are very nice quality. $50 shipped
Comparison next to orange Valentini cords
KIF_4375.jpg

KIF_4376.jpg

KIF_4377.jpg

Lastly two size 40 Incotex cords from BG. All tags, $295 retail, $35 shipped each.
KIF_4378.jpg

KIF_4379.jpg

KIF_4380.jpg

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed, I will take the 34 brown cottom inco

thanks

Also, just wanted to say, I have a pair of Metibex Satorial wool pants, they are really nice pants, slim fit, but don't feel tight at all

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
Ed, I will take the 34 brown cottom inco

thanks

Also, just wanted to say, I have a pair of Metibex Satorial wool pants, they are really nice pants, slim fit, but don't feel tight at all

If SuitiingStyle doesn't ultimately want these, let me be next in line, please.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the Inco cords fit true to size or are they super tight like some of their pants (i.e. closer to 38") ?

nioh

Reaction score
gahso7.gif
Always late.

Those mabitex looks awesome. Please get us more in 32/48!

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got the bronw cotton inco today, but its too tight.
Offering same price I piad, $35 ...........

thanks

SGladwell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Do the Inco cords fit true to size or are they super tight like some of their pants (i.e. closer to 38") ?

At least the 36 (from NM, not Ed) fit true to size, as mine required a little bit of trimminh to be really perfect in fit.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211

thanks

You should PM Mack.

Faded501s

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211

thanks

Originally Posted by EL72
You should PM Mack.

How tight are these? I just got my Incos from chorse, same size, fit absolutely perfect. I'm right at 33.5". 2nd dibs after Mack if you think they will work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads