• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE Uniqlo Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Second time ordering from Richard! Fast shipping, great communication, and absolutely no problems. Thanks!

brightcandle

Reaction score
Richard's proxy service continues to help those of us who live in places that are difficult to ship to. He is dependable and professional. Thanks Richard!

toin

Reaction score
Just received my order, very pleased. Great rates and shipping from the UK to the Netherlands only took two days. Very polite as well, would recommend!

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I chose this proxy not (just) because of how cheap it was, but because of the great reviews, I just received my parcel and I couldn't be happier. Great communication and superfast shipping, thanks a lot Richard.

danielvn

Reaction score
Just bought a bag on the UK eBay site.
The seller refused to ship outside of the UK
And then I came here to find Richard.
HE IS THE BEST and MOST TRUSTED MAN you can find. Great communication and very professional as well I must say.
AMAZING AND FAST PROXY SERVICE for just a 5-pound commission fee.

leeba

Reaction score
Still functional yea?

CT0017

Reaction score
I just bought some Barbour shirts on the "outdoorandcountry" website via Richard. The website used to ship out of the UK couple years ago but not any more. Richard offers such a great service and detailed reply on emails. Along with fast shipping and sharing some good experiences that he encountered when shipping over to Canada. The service obviously worth more than £5 commission fee. Definitely come back to him when the Commander jacket is restock. Thank you, Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics