• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Four in Hand Ties - www.fourinhand.com

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some New Pocket Squares available online already: More to come later tonight.

GFVG-FH80I-01.jpg
GFVG-FH80I-02.jpg

GFVG-FH80I-03.jpg
GFVG-FH80I-04.jpg

GFVG-FH80I-05.jpg
GFVG-FH80I-06.jpg

GFVG-FH80I-07.jpg

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Any plans for more silk scarves for this fall/winter?

Unfortunately, no.

But I will have a large assortment of new scarves as well as a boatload of cashmere products, including scarves sweaters and coats.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First come First Serve. Some Linen Ties, and Limited Quantities. 50 Dollars Each. Top Row left two, all Wool. Two Right 50/50 linen Silk. Bottom Row. 100% Linen. Any interest please email me as I have stopped taking PM's here.
Linens1.JPG

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some more "loosies". Any interest, please email me. First up, 4 folds. 75.00. Each. First come first serve.
4Folds1.JPG
Next, Twills. Great hand. Think heavy yet silky. 60 each.
twills1.JPG
Next, Regular some saddle stitch, some regular. 50 each.
regulars1.JPG

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its been quite some time. I apologize if I havent been keeping up with the rules posting here but I am sure any of the moderators will let me know if I am out of line. Thanks.
A sampling From the Fall 10 Collection. Although this season we didnt put it on the FIH site, we kept it instead by the mens tab at TuesdaysChild.com site in an attempt to keep things under one roof. Here are some screen shots.

Of course we still have the bulk of the merchandise at the www.FourInHand.com site.

Any questions, please feel free to email me at the email on this account.

Thanks.

Fall102.jpg

Fall104.jpg

Fall105.jpg

8 Ply Thick Knit Colombo Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan with Contrast Edging.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cashmere Sale. Items ranging between 10-30% off. Now available at the men's department on my kids site. Wool Scarves as well. Women's Scarves also On sale in the Women's Department Also Hickey Freeman Shirts at half the MSRP, as well as two suits, Normally 1700 and 1400 now 1100 and 950 Respectively. Happy Holidays.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Merino Wool Sweaters are now on sale and available here:

That includes the Crew Necks: (Now $56)

62236-DEFAULT-M.jpg

The Cardigans (sizing is weird on the Greys, but in the area of the suit sizing): (Now $91)

62318-DEFAULT-M.jpg

The Polo's: (Now $70)

62237-DEFAULT-M.jpg

And the Mock T-Necks: (Now $60)

62238-DEFAULT-M.jpg

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Back for a victory lap. Jonathan was literally the first affiliate for Styleforum (preceding this thread - there were no affiliate threads back in 2004 or so).

Victory lap indeed! :)

Thanks for the bump Fok. Coming soon to a mens forum near you... the FourinHand.com closing up shop affiliate thread. Up to half price on ties.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Victory lap indeed! :)
Thanks for the bump Fok. Coming soon to a mens forum near you... the FourinHand.com closing up shop affiliate thread. Up to half price on ties.

:(

Sorry to hear that J. Wish you much success in whatever you do going forward.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Ed:

Thanks for the well wishes but fret not. The Men's department (fourinhand.com) was never intended to be what it became, as our main business is TuesdaysChild.com and the kids stores. The kids store sort of spawned a line of ties (since we were making ties for the kids anyway) and then from the ties, scarves, suits, accessories et al. It got too involved and I didnt have the time to handle both. We will upon occasion still do some men's ties and I will still carry the Colombo Cashmere and Begg Cashmere as well but they will be showcased over at TuesdaysChild.com

Its been fun, but the Kids is what pays my rent and I needed to devote my time and efforts there.

Cheers!

jeffd

Reaction score
I want to give this thread a well-deserved bump, since I recently discovered that despite having officially closed shop, Jonathan still has a good selection available of coats, scarves, ties, etc. with some very attractive pricing. The website is still up if you want to take a look, though I don't think it 100% reflects his remaining inventory accurately.

I have to say that Jonathan is remarkable when it comes to customer service. I initially contacted him to see if he still had any overcoats stored away. He does, and he suggested that instead of trying to answer questions about the coats, that he just send a few for me to try - he ended up sending out five (!) of different styles and sizes. I ended up keeping two, a charcoal covert and a black cashmere, and wish I could have kept two others as well. (In fact, I hesitate posting this because I don't want anyone to grab the last car coat in my size.)

Definitely check it out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads