• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OIx

Reaction score
Any idea regarding wool special order rivet chinos for fw ? I am particularly looking for grey herringbone

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike et. al., any timeline on the Donegal Doyles?

i was wondering this too... although we suddenly have another stretch of 80º+ weather for the foreseeable future here in Detroit.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea when Hertling fall fabrics will be available for MTO? I was planning out my Individualized purchases for the rest of the season when I realized I should probably also buy another pair or two of trousers.

hkp2k

Reaction score
Hi,

I am interested in making my first purchase from Epaulet, and would like to try the Slim Walt Flannel Trousers. My waist is measuring 34", and I usually wear 30-31 waist size in J.Crew Bowery Classic pants that fit decent. What size should I order for the Walt trousers? I am guessing 33 or 34? Is it possible to order both and return the one that doesn't fit?

Thanks!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does B/S actually work over there? I have a bunch of Alden I'm posting up here but I hate the new system. I've got some Southwick x Epaulet jackets I'm planning to put up as well too but the Reddit forums always intimidate me.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am interested in making my first purchase from Epaulet, and would like to try the Slim Walt Flannel Trousers. My waist is measuring 34", and I usually wear 30-31 waist size in J.Crew Bowery Classic pants that fit decent. What size should I order for the Walt trousers? I am guessing 33 or 34? Is it possible to order both and return the one that doesn't fit?

Thanks!
Have you measured your J Crew pants? I would measure them and then compare to the measurements posted on Epaulet's website. I know I take a 31 or 32 at J Crew and consistently get 33s when ordering walts.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup! Scheduled to finish by this Friday or next Monday latest. Planning a launch next week. Wait until you see this red heavyweight chambray, it's freaking amazing. Total one-off fabric too.
You officially have my attention.

Can you remind us, Mike, as to what other fabrics are going to be available and the general price point? Thanks!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike et. al., any timeline on the Donegal Doyles?

@sjmin209 @Michigan Planner yes sir, they're nearly done. Here's all the cut pieces from last week:

IMG_7253.JPG

They're getting sewn out right now. We're projecting having them in hand end of next week. There's some stock surprises in that batch too.

Any idea regarding wool special order rivet chinos for fw ? I am particularly looking for grey herringbone

@OIx hmm, I don't have any wool fabrics to work with at the moment, but let me see what I can do. We're looking to add some corduroy and moleskin to both the stock and MTO.

Any idea when Hertling fall fabrics will be available for MTO? I was planning out my Individualized purchases for the rest of the season when I realized I should probably also buy another pair or two of trousers.

I have a small selection of really gorgeous goods from American Woolens Co... they have a rad story about the mill. They'll go live tomorrow with 20% off for a week. Not quite the EFF pricing, but a touch over $200 with the discount applied. Great stuff!

Hi,

Thanks!

@hkp2k Thanks for posting! You can absolutely order two and send back one or both if they don't work. Most likely a 33 from your J.Crew sizing.

You officially have my attention.

Can you remind us, Mike, as to what other fabrics are going to be available and the general price point? Thanks!

Yes sir.. here are the three fabrics

We're planning $175 for the Kurabo 12oz Crosshatch denim & Deep Indigo 11oz Donegal Fleck (the two blue fabrics) and $195 for Kuroki 11oz Red Crosshatch chambray. They'll be a 15% off launch code for two days or so.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, I got a hold of the craziest fabric ever for a Doyle pre-order...

IMG_7525.JPG

Paging @FLW a.k.a. the Boss of Brights for this one, haha.

I'm going to make a sample and see how it comes out. Fabric was made on a 1940's loom and we're getting it at a really good price. Could probably be like $265 via preorder. Nice mid-weight on it too. Very cool story on this fabric... it's from a now-defunct mill in Georgia and this bright banana yellow was their signature color:

d31539cc5e5644c9a4e7a6994a4b0829.jpg

4f98e2682592e3dd6bee16e852328e52--the-ad-retro-ads.jpg

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, I got a hold of the craziest fabric ever for a Doyle pre-order...

Paging @FLW a.k.a. the Boss of Brights for this one, haha.

I'm going to make a sample and see how it comes out. Fabric was made on a 1940's loom and we're getting it at a really good price. Could probably be like $265 via preorder. Nice mid-weight on it too. Very cool story on this fabric... it's from a now-defunct mill in Georgia and this bright banana yellow was their signature color:
The problem with being a semi-regular customer is that the proprietor starts to know you as well if not better than you know yourself.

I was scoping the fabric content even before I saw that I had been tagged in the post. Curious to see how the sample turns out. The yellow reminds me of a brighter take on the classic LL Bean chamois shirt. That or something done by (Colorado's own) Topo Designs.

iamtripp

Reaction score
I'd totally jump on a pre-order for a Doyle in that yellow fabric! I've actually been looking around for a canary yellow cardigan but a Doyle could absolutely work.

hkp2k

Reaction score
@hkp2k Thanks for posting! You can absolutely order two and send back one or both if they don't work. Most likely a 33 from your J.Crew sizing.

Have you measured your J Crew pants? I would measure them and then compare to the measurements posted on Epaulet's website. I know I take a 31 or 32 at J Crew and consistently get 33s when ordering walts.

Thanks gents. I ordered the 33, which was my guess as well. No 32 was available, so hopefully it works!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads