• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Huge EP haul today, finally got around to picking up my stuff. It only took me so long because I had to get my passport renewed. I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I don't have a good spot at the moment to take them as we are re-arranging everything.
Linen Cream and Navy Gables: I'll have to drop these off to the tailor this week so I can get some use out of them this season. Really love how these came out.
Glad I decided to order this one! I have a feeling it'll be a F/W favorite as well. Went with button down collar too & trying the MOP buttons
MOP should be great on that. Actually tried the compact point collar here. Haven't tried it on yet but I like it so far, esp. with the heavier fabric.

Last edited:

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great haul. Agree that the fabric on the triple ply is impressive. Nice job there in particular with the orange/wool cotton...

MOP should be great on that. Actually tried the compact point collar here. Haven't tried it on yet but I like it so far, esp. with the heavier fabric.
Agreed, the Orange Wool/Cotton is really nice, though I know I might have to hide it to keep my fiancé from stealing it on me. MOP would be awesome on the triple-plys. I ordered mine before it was an option but given the chance I would 100% opt for it on future orders of these shirts.

Last edited:

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Napoli Seersucker Sport Coat and Nori Green Walts. These have been my go to the last few first day of school outfits!

Looking fantastic, my man! Damn you east coasters and your late start dates. We have been back for three and a half weeks.

Also, Nori hopsack walts are my #1 regret when it comes to awesome items missed in my time as an EP-head.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TBH, I'm surprised Walts fit Rob so well for being a hockey player. Thought he'd be thoroughly situated w/in the Rudy camp.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got the floral denim coming in tomorrow I think and my individualized shirts. Oxfords and can't wait based on @Nik Telford's post. Love those windowpane Gables too Nik!

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Champagne hopsack walts from a recent EFF

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got the N/C Windowpane's in a Walt. Pretty awesome...

Looking forward to seeing how they look in a Gable.
I'll probably drop them off tomorrow or Tuesday, I've got an event coming up next weekend I plan on wearing them at. I'll make sure my fiance takes some pictures.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Super random, but @Epaulet Mike, you make a good number of trips to Portugal, right? I'm planning a trip to Lisbon and trying to figure out where to book a hotel. Any thoughts in terms of neighborhoods? Apparently I'm supposed to stay away from Caiso do Sodre due to nightclubs and general skeeviness, and Bairro Alto probably isn't the best place to stay if I want to get to sleep before 3 AM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads