• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stlms3

Reaction score
Mike, my steinbecks should be arriving Wednesday. I have not had shoes this color before. What shoe polish/products should I purchase for them?

Also, can you give any details on sweaters that you guys are going to be stocking this season?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Looks like my question got missed.
Are you guys able to do the Rudy cut in the staple Grey Super 120s wool?
As an aside - I have pocket flaring on my Rudy 120s in Navy, don't think it's the waist though - more of a big thigh issue. Never had a pair of trousers that didn't flair at the pockets.

Yup, we can absolutely make a Rudy for you in that. The next round of Rudy preorders will open around 9/25 and there will be a TON to choose from - including all the basic dress trouser wools and Regiment Twills. Our whole Fall collection will be in by then and we can cut Rudy's in any of them.

I know this has been said a lot but epaulet gear is seriously awesome.
Wore the speckled chambray with plum rivets today and the number of compliments i got on them is insane.

Haha, thank you sir - glad that you're pleased with it! That speckle chambray is definitely one of the best things that we've ever done.

Any other colours coming in the 10z chino....specifically navy, maybe a dark grey etc?
I much prefer the 10z to any of the other fabrics (but I'm weird and prefer heavy/coarse fabrics, even in summer).

Hmm, not for the next delivery, but I'm always on the lookout for additional heavier fabrics. The next big drop is going to be the three colors of Bedford corduroy - sometime in the next few weeks.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Oxblood boots :slayer:

Thank you sir! You're going to love them.

Mike, my steinbecks should be arriving Wednesday. I have not had shoes this color before. What shoe polish/products should I purchase for them?
Also, can you give any details on sweaters that you guys are going to be stocking this season?

Thank you! Caring for dark brown chromexcel is really easy. You can use something high-end like Saphir Renovateur or you can use something more rugged like Pecards or a generic mink oil. It's pretty rugged leather, and it doesn't necessarily need anything unless you get it very wet or it's looking dull. Enjoy them!

And good lord, we have a bunch of sweaters coming. There's solid cardigans and v-necks from Scotland. A few novelty pieces from Scotland too - definitely a Fairisle and a shawl neck chunky cardigan. We've got v-neck and polo neck super-fine merinos from Italy. And we'll work to keep the Comme Des Garcons play cardigans in stock the whole season through.

BlueWord

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I sent this email a week or so ago, was hoping maybe you could answer my question. Thanks a bunch!

I was just curious if you were going to be carrying this product (Men's Single-Prong Natural Chromexcel Belt) again. I noticed it was in the Men's Sale recently, but didn't jump on that opportunity, unfortunately.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can the new wool rivet's be let out in the waist? 

Also, any new outerwear pieces/knits coming in this season?

Not sure why the Rivets would not be able to since all other Rivet Chinos have that capability now.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Milkshake Indys.

Sorry for the tiny photo. Not sure what the issue is. Supposed to be 500x1000...

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really? I thought only the wool walts allowed that..... Thanks

the old style of Rivets were unable to have the waist taken in or out, but the newer Rivets are all fully alterable. I had the waist taken in on my Oxford cloth Rivets with no issues.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I sent this email a week or so ago, was hoping maybe you could answer my question. Thanks a bunch!

Ah sorry, we won't be restocking those, as we switched to carrying the Carmina dress belts. Since we make shoes using the same leather, there's definitely a possibility we will run another version.

the old style of Rivets were unable to have the waist taken in or out, but the newer Rivets are all fully alterable. I had the waist taken in on my Oxford cloth Rivets with no issues.

He is correct. All of the pants (chinos and trousers) are now able to be easily tailored to make the fit spot on for everyone.

Milkshake Indys.

Sorry for the tiny photo. Not sure what the issue is. Supposed to be 500x1000...

This is DOPE! I love the jacket as well!

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And a little WAYWT from me. Slow day on Smith St.

Epaulet Cutaway Collar Purple/Brown Gingham shirt
Walt Cramerton Cloth Cargo Trouser

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool look Matt...
Very stoked to hear about some of the sweaters being run this fall...

Agreed on sweaters. Hope they come in soon

Thanks dude!

And we certainly have all the sweaters you guys could need. If I remember correctly, should be a few weeks out. By the time Fall actually hits, we'll be ready!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads